View Single Post
Old 11-16-2015, 05:51 AM   #53
Hollipop

Hi! I'm catholic too. Go to mass every Sunday pray whenever I can and well I think a good part of my life revolves around God.
I believe of his love his mercy and compassion. With this...the kink and all, I like to think I made peace with God. I can't always stay guilty for things I cant change about me
I've tried. I've tried hard and felt the worst hate on myself for it.
...though some things i do feel the need to go to confession for, for the most part I believe God doesn't condemn me. As long as I be kind, loving, a good person who is humane...it'll be alright.

Though yeah I still feel guilty sometimes but I've accepted some interpretations of the bible may be flawed and I won't know if this truly offends God unless I ask him in person so I just do what makes me happy but not to the point of forgetting god.

I actually have this rule for me and my Dom wherein Sundays are no Naughty days. Its my day to focus on God and give him a day where I don't dwell on my own pleasure. I've only directly broken said rule once but it wasn't for me, it was for love of another person.

LIKES, DISLIKES, SOFT AND HARD LIMITS
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=74920
Hollipop is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Hollipop for this post: