View Single Post
Old 11-07-2015, 12:49 PM   #10
The Slutty Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyb View Post
Put your vibrating egg in your pussy on highest setting and go ask a female neighbour if she has sex toys.
Some optional things that I'm afraid are in your limits but I'll tell them just in case.
- go naked
- have slut written on you
- if she gives you one use it in front of her
- if she says no beg her to help you cum.
Thank you for this dare! I had an amazing time doing it and it was certainly one of the craziest and most daring things I have done. Here is my report on the dare!
It was early morning and my sister was sleeping over at a friends house, my brother was out hanging with some friends, and both my parents were gone. I was home alone. I could do sares I received earlier since I had the house to myself but your dare excited me way too much so I skipped a few dares to go right to yours. Naked, I sprawled the word “slut” across my flat belly as neatly as I could. Next, I put on a tight, orange crop top that went a little past my breasts. With it, I wore just panties. It really worried me to wear just panties but I wanted to try and impress you since I felt like I was letting you down since I was way to scared and nervous to do any of the optional objectives you had gave me. To match the orange crop top, I wore a pair of white & orange VS panties and viewed myself in the mirror. My appearance turned me and and made my pussy moist. I was half naked and appeared as a slut as the word literally screamed out across my body. I was nervous about the entire dare though I did not know this neighbor well. Her name was Hailey and she had gorgeous blonde hair. I chose her because I did not know her well nor did she know me well and because she was one of my youngest neighbors so I figured she would have the highest probability to have sex toys. To make it more interesting, I brought my hitachi wand along, removing the batteries. I took my purple vibrating egg, put it on “max” and inserted it inside my wet pussy and it sat comfortably there. The egg felt amazing inside me, filling my pussy with vibrations that sent waves of pleasure throughout my body. It was time to go. I made my way down the stairs and out the back door. I felt naughty as I walked outside nearly half naked. The vibrations and the “naughty” feeling made me horny as all Hell and my pussy was dripping with juices, staining my panties a bit. It was chilly outside but nothing too bad. With the hitachi wand in hand, I made my way to Hailey’s house, 3 houses down from mine. I was nervous and excited at the same time, constantly looking up and down the street as I walked in just my panties and a crop top. I was nervous so it wasn’t long before I was standing in front of her house as I had walked quite fast over there. Her black Nissan was parked outside, telling me she was home. Her house was a small, two-story white house, with a small porch attached to the front. Barefoot, I walked up the cold cement steps and onto the wood porch and rang the doorbell. Butterflies were floating in my stomach and I was tingling from nerves. There I was, standing in front of a girl’s house who I barely knew with a hitachi wand in one hand, “slut” written across my belly, and wear just a crop top and panties that showed just how wet my pussy really was since the vibrating egg had caused my pussy to drip enormously, making a somewhat large wet stain. I watched nervously as I heard footsteps approaching the door and the handle began to turn. My heart skipped a beat as the door slowly opened and I tried to fight away my nerves and muster a smile. Hailey opened the door with a happy expression, smiling, but that changed as she looked me over and it quickly changed to a “concerned” or just a bizarre look across her face. She was dressed in a white Under Armour sweatshirt and black yoga pants. For being 12 years older than me, she certainly didn’t appear as it. She had beautiful tan skin and blonde hair that stretched past her shoulders and sat beautifully near her small breasts. Smiling at her, I greeted her. She replied, “Hello, can I help you with something?” with a strange, curious expression across her face. By now, I was losing some of the nerves and gaining courage. All I could feel were my erect nipples from the chilly wind and y soaked pussy as it continuously recieved pleasure from the vibrations. Quietly, but audible, I asked if she had any toys. I could feel a “kick” to my stomach as soon as I mustered the words. I was still nervous. “Toys?” she said, startled and confused. I was pretty sure she knew what i was talking about but I corrected myself and said “sex toys”. She laughed and roller her eyes and said no and began to close the door on me. I stopped her and asked if she perhaps had any batteries for my wand. She took her hands off the door and asked me what kind of batteries it required. She soon returned, smiling, and handed me three triple A batteries.I thanked her for her time and she didn’t say anything, just smiled and began to shut the door so she could end the awkward event that was taking place on her front porch. With the batteries in hand, I returned back to the house and removed the egg. Thank you for the dare! I really did enjoy it and it certainly pushed me. I was nervous the entire time from the second I left the house, to standing on the porch, and finally on the walk back to my house. It was definitely a new experience for me, an experience I enjoyed!

I do not have a Master nor do I want one.

I'm a blogger! Follow my life through my blog! I blog about sex, dares, advice, and life events!

My Blog

7/8/16 <3

"Everyone comes with scars but you can love them away!"