View Single Post
Old 11-06-2015, 05:07 PM   #7
The Slutty Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by samk7675 View Post
I dare you to give yourself a wedgie in front of your friends.
Kind of a weird dare but nevertheless, thank you as I enjoyed it! Here is my report, hope you enjoy it and tell me what you think!
I was never a really fan of wedgies, maybe because I had never received them when I was younger so never knew the kinky feeling of receiving one. It’s not that I don’t like wedgies, just that I don’t get turned on by them. Also, I do not own any “granny panties” so I just wore a regular pair of black cotton panties. Anyway, my task was to give myself a wedgie in front of a few of my friends. The night before, I brainstormed on how I would pull it off without looking like a total goof but came up with a good plan that I would carry out in school the next day. The next day, at school, the perfect time arose. In English class, we were to split up into groups of 4. Of course, I teamed up with three of my friends, Kayla, Amanda, and Sammie. The assignment was to practice themes of persuasive writing on whiteboards that we all received. Our group got together and took an empty table. Once all three of them stood up, I asked them “So what are we doing?” to grab their attention so they would look at me, though I knew what we were suppose to do. When they all looked at me and Kayla began to tell me, I set the whiteboard on the table, slipped my hand down the back of my pants, and yanked my panties up as far as I could and exclaimed “damn tag!” and I kept my panties over my jeans for a few seconds as Sammie and Amanda giggled while Kayla just gave me an odd look before giggling as well. Before sitting down, I readjusted my panties back to a comfortable position and got to work in the group. It wasn’t as humiliating as I thought it would be as they all bought my lie, believing me that a tag in my panties had been bothering me.

I do not have a Master nor do I want one.

I'm a blogger! Follow my life through my blog! I blog about sex, dares, advice, and life events!

My Blog

7/8/16 <3

"Everyone comes with scars but you can love them away!"