View Single Post
Old 10-24-2015, 06:57 PM   #3
pronar

Female

I'll definitely do this one! Thank you, I will put up a report when I do

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockwellray0 View Post
Here is a dare for you:

1) Find a small lotion bottle, a couple large markers, or a banana and insert in your ass.

2) give yourself a wedgie with a thong. Either a connection wedgie or put a belt through your panties and pull it as high as you can and tighten as much as you can.

3) put on normal clothes over your wedgie and go for a 15 minute walk outside. (Can be done before the wedgie if you don't want to go for a walk with the wedgie). Get any items you might need for #4 if you don't already have something.

4) take the thing off and put on a pair of panties with more fabric. Pour something sticky - I'm thinking chocolate syrup, honey, jelly, etc. in your panties so it gets messy, front and back. Do the wedgie again and give each ass cheek 50 hard strokes with a hairbrush. Pull the wedgie tighter after every 20 strokes. When you are done you can take the panties off and remove the item(s) from your ass.

If at any time you want to stop, you have to immediately piss yourself in whatever you are wearing.

Bonus: in addition to the above make a tack bra and wear it to class or to the store etc...or while you do the dare. All you really need for a rudimentary tack bra is thumbtacks, duct tape and a bra, just push the tacks through the bra and tape them so they don't come out.

Limits: Scat, blood, icyhot, dirt/outdoors, social suicide, friends, family

Note: I am in a shared university dorm room, have lube but I have no toys or money to get toys, so please suggest some household things that I could use!
pronar is offline   Reply With Quote