View Single Post
Old 10-20-2015, 01:55 PM   #11
hannah_slave123

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountaindewman97 View Post
Before you go in the shower, put as much ice as you can fit into your ass.
Smear toothpaste all over your clit.
Then put clothespins on your nipples and pussy lips. They're only allowed to come off by use of the shower head.

I want a report back so I know you obeyed.
i am so so sorry for not getting back to you yet sir! here is my report though, feel free to punish me as you see fit for not reporting in time.

so i started off this dare, ive never actually done anal before so i only got one ice cube into my ass and it wasnt even totally into me before i was struggling so badly to get it in that i just gave up on that part of the dare completely, please punish me for this sir! the next part of the dare, ive never used toothpaste before so i didnt know exactly how much to use so i put on a fairly large amount and it stung like crazy! i didnt realize it would actually hurt like that, anyways so i put the clothespins on my nipples and at that point my clit was so sore i quickly rinsed off the toothpaste and then put the remaining clothespins on my pussy lips. once those were on i decided to try again for the toothpaste and i lasted about three minutes before i rinsed it off, by this point my clit was aching and i wasnt sure how long to leave the clothespins on for so i began trying to get them off, the problem was that my shower head didnt have enough water pressure to get them off, i ended up improvising and just pinching them at the ends nearest to my skin and twisting them while ripping them off.

i know i wound up severely modifying your dare and i am willing to be punished for this however you see fit.

thank you sir!

Dislikes:
Anal, intense nipple pain, clit pain, denial/edging

Limits:
Pics with face, pee (& all other fluids), body-writing, public

There may be items missing from above, I’m still figuring out what this site has to offer!

Kik - hannah_slave123

My toys can be found here
hannah_slave123 is offline   Reply With Quote