View Single Post
Old 10-19-2015, 09:10 AM   #21
TorD180

Default Chapter 9: The Movie Continued

Chapter 9: The Movie Continued

Wednesday, 4:15 P.M., Adam

“Looks like someone is really enjoying this movie?”

“I uh, I um, it’s not what you think!”

“Relax Adam! It’s not like I haven’t seen that before, it’s really not a big deal.”

“I know but, are, are you sure? I mean I’m sorry for”

“Look, it’s natural for a guy to get excited when sitting by two attractive girls.” As she said this she placed her fingertips on my knee and started to drag them up my thigh.

“What are you doing?”

“I don’t know, it’s just so fun to tease you.”

“Well I don’t like it.”

“Are you sure? Cause he seems to disagree.” She said as she pointed to the lump that was protruding in my jeans. “So which one of us did this to you. Was it Jess? I’ve always thought you had a crush on her.”

“I, what!? No I don’t have a crush on her!”

“Oh really? So you wouldn’t mind if I did this then?” She placed her hand lightly on my bulge. I grabbed her wrist and flung her hand off.

“You shouldn’t be doing this!”

“I know, but it’s so fun.”

“What are you two talking about?” Jess asked as she entered the room.

“Oh, nothing important.” Replied Anna. “Now let’s continue this movie. Anna spread the blanket out across the three of us again. The movie continued on like normal, with Jess and Anna both snuggled up against me, though I avoided all contact with Anna. The one time I did glance over at her I noticed she was staring at me with a mischievous smile across her face.

That was when I felt it. All of a sudden I felt a warm hand rest on my left thigh. I almost jumped out of my seat but stayed relatively still for fear of Jess finding out.

After a few more minutes I had almost forgotten her hand was there till she started sliding it up my leg. I fought her progression, pushing her hand back several times, but I was still scared Jess would notice our interaction, so eventually I just gave in and allowed her to rub my leg. This happened for several minutes while rubbing my arm with her other arm and lightly nuzzling her soft hair against my neck. The feel of her warm, soft skin against mine caused my already firm penis to take on a life of its own as it pulsed uncontrollably.

Then Anna placed her hand firmly against my erection, although this time, for some reason, I did not stop her.
TorD180 is offline   Reply With Quote