View Single Post
Old 10-23-2009, 06:10 PM   #1
1-up machine

Default Gay night with a friend with no adults

Hi new member to to getdare so this is my frist story. If there's anything I can make this better just post and I'll included it in my next post. So this story is just some free writing and some history from a sleep over with a friend so half fiction and non-fiction. So it begins....

After school Friday so excited about the weekend. Then my friend was stuck in town beacuse he lives out of town so I invited him for a sleep over. When he got to my house It was just me and him my parents where out of town for the weekend. So my friend aldon a little queer asked " want to play truth or dare" so I had no other ideas what to do so I replied "ok". He said "truth or dare" "dare" I said I little worried about what I would have to do. " I dare you to play this all night and be queer" "fine" I said "ok truth or dare" "dare" i though then said "I dare you to masterbate for three rounds" "ok truth or dare" said aldon. "Dare" I said "ok I dare you to pick dare next round and say yes" "fine whatever" i was a little confused now but kept going on. Aldon said right of the bat "dare" ok I went on to a dare generator it said <hump somthing in the room> he said "ok". "i chose then you then" I was shocked he continued "beacuse it said hump and not dry hump we both must striped" I couldn't belive that my own dare back fired at me. While I layed there NAKED on the bed while aldon was humping me naked. Then sudenly his dick was inside my asshole I jumped and yelled "i'm not queer" "oh yes you are remeber I dared you to be queer for the game" he said. Laying back down on the bed he inserted his dick it felt so wrong but good in a way I felt myself getting erect from it. He stoped and said "I dare you to let me dare you to do whatever I want whenever I want.

Will I get out of the game or turn it around at him

Last edited by 1-up machine; 10-23-2009 at 06:19 PM. Reason: Spacing
1-up machine is offline   Reply With Quote