Thread: Fake Report
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2015, 01:50 PM   #7
RiskyFlame
Longtime User

Default Edwards Fortyhands Challenge

The report of Edwards Fortyhand Challenge continues in this post.

I decided to drink as much as I was able to drink, regardless of whether I was about to pee, am peeing or don’t pee. Just pouring as much of the solution inside my body, knowing that I would pee myself eventually: wearing clothes, standing in the bathtub and nobody who knew what I was doing today. I raised the bottle to my mouth and started to drink at my normal pace. The moment I started to swallow the first bit of the solution, my bladder opened the gates. I closed my eyes and kept drinking. At first, I felt a warm feeling just below my crotch. A few seconds after, I started to feel the stream of my pee. My warm pee chose my right leg, feeling my right jeans leg getting all wet and sticky against my skin. I kept drinking while I experienced the warm feeling for the first time. I might even have enjoyed it a little; the warm feeling, the stream tickling my skin very softly. And there the stream reached the end: the bathtub. I still wore my socks; getting soaked with the pee in the tub. I was still peeing, I was still getting the convulsions and yes; I was still drinking the solution.

I was almost done drinking. I felt the bottle getting lighter and lighter until everything last drop of the solution has been drunk. Just after I drink the second bottle empty, I stopped peeing meaning that my bladder was empty. I took a deep breath after the drink and smelled the odor of my urine. It didn’t really smell that awful, still you didn’t smell good. My convulsions started to get stronger and I figured that I should start straining my anus a little as precaution. I didn’t want to all my excreta to be in my jeans due a next bigger convulsion. Before this would happen to me, I had to find a way to remove the bottles from my hand. I thought hard about a solution, but deep down already knew that there would only be one way to remove them. I really hoped that it wouldn’t have come to this, but I had no other choice. I was forced to choose for option four: cutting the duct tape using a sharp tool. However, I really wanted to free myself safely, so I chose for the smallest pair of scissors with the least sharp tip. I doubted between two pair of scissors: the nail scissors or those safe scissors meant for small kids. I would’ve chosen for the safe scissors that is meant for children if it weren’t for my situation. My socks were soaked in my pee and even when I took them off, I would dirty the path I would walk to the kid’s scissors. So it wasn’t really a choice to me, because the nail scissors are almost right next to me in a drawer unit. Naturally, I didn’t want my family find out about what I did today. So I chose for the safest way regarding keeping the secret.

I hoped that I would find the nail scissors quickly enough. It was a long time ago since I used the nail scissors for the last time, because nowadays I use a nail clipper for my set of nails. I leaned on the edge of the bathtub and opened the drawer by putting the neck of the bottle behind the handle. I saw a couple of white pouches and a pink one that was about twice the size of the other pouches. I leaned more forward and experienced another set of convulsions, stronger than the previous ones. I had to hurry, so I place the end of the bottle in each opening of every pouch, trying to look inside for the nail scissors. Opened up all the pouches, but didn’t found the tool yet, so I started to move the items in each pouch aside, figuring that the item might be covered by all the other care products. My arm was getting tired and I was about to lean back to rest my arm when I saw what I was looking for. Still, I leaned back to let my right arm take over the leaning. I tried to grab, push or however I could get it, but it seemed harder than how I planned to get the nail scissors in my mind. In the end, I won by pushing the nail scissors against the side of the pouch, sliding it upwards and letting it drop on the ground. I then kneeled in the bathtub, adding some extra urine to my jeans around my knees, and grabbed the nail scissors using both the bottles.

I got the nail scissors and dropped it into the bathtub by accident. I started to care less and less about how bad I would small and how dirty my clothes would become. Still, I didn’t want to poop in my jeans also. I sat down in the tub, my ass in the urine, grabbed the nail scissors with both the bottles and placed it between my knees, upwards. I opened the scissors, uncovering the sharp side. My plan was to put the sharp side in the small gab between the bottle, my hand and the duct tape. My plan was to keep sawing the duct tape once I put the tip of the scissors in the gab. But once again, like always, it was harder than I thought. I could sit comfortable in the bathtub, so I had to use my abs to sit properly while holding my knees tightly against each other to keep the nail scissors at place. Not forgetting that I had to tighten my anus. All these muscles I needed to strain were getting harder and harder, especially because I wanted to relax my bowels instead of putting more pressure on it. I shuffled my ass backwards until I leaned against the end of the bathtub. It helped me to relax a little more, although it was still a challenge to keep everything inside my bowels.

Minutes passed by and I managed to put the tip of the scissors in the gab after stabbing myself a dozen times. I didn’t pierce my skin, but this didn’t mean that it didn’t hurt (a lot). I already started to saw through the duct tape and I managed to cut about a fifth of the full length that I had to cut until I would be able to free my right hand. It seemed like the convulsions never stopped getting stronger. The time was ticking. It took my about ten minutes to almost cut everything that needed to be cut. I already shat a little in my jeans, but I managed to lock my anus right after releasing just those little pieces of watery poo. There was almost no area on my jeans that was clean no longer, just like the underwear I wore. Just a one minute more until I cut the whole band of duct tape. My ass crack itches a little in a slightly painful way, probably because of the little poo I released. This small releasement didn’t even lower the pressure on my bowels.

I finally cut the duct tape around my right hand, it all went fast. I tried to make a fist in order to loosen the duct tape from my skin. I was quite painful, but I had bigger things to worry about. As soon as I freed my hands, I undid the belt, stood up and lowered jeans into the filthy bathtub. I picked up the nail scissors and laid it down on the edge of the tub. I tried to dry my feet using the side of my jeans that wasn’t fully wet yet. Once my feet were just dry enough to not leave wet foot marks on the bathroom floor, I stepped out of the bathtub and went to the toilet. I sat down and finally could relax all my muscles. Weird, nothing came out as soon as I relaxed my anus. I bent forwards and everything came out like I had diarrhea. After all the worries I had about pooping in my jeans, it felt good to relax. Both relaxing my mind as well as my body. Then I felt the warmth against between my butt crack.

Statistics.

‼ Spoiler Alert ‼
Do not read the statistics when you (still) plan to read the story.

Spoiler:
• How long did the dare take to finish?
The first part, duct taping the bottles to my hands took about 20 minutes. After duct taping, I postponed the drinking part for about 10 minutes. The drinking part took about 90 minutes, including taking the pauses and watching a couple of episodes of The Simpsons. Once I got to the bathroom, it took me about 20 minutes to free my right hand. I freed my left hand after I pooped, which is not included in the report.

• How often did you pee?
I peed once in my jeans and three after I freed my hands. I didn’t drink anything besides the two liter of the laxative solution, so I didn’t really pee too many times.

• How often did you poo?
I didn’t really kept track of the amount of times I pooped. I just pooped too many times. Sometimes a lot came out, sometimes only a little and a few times I just sat on the toilet with convulsions.

• Did you enjoy it?
I can say that it was a unique experience. It was kind of exciting, but I am not sure whether I actually like it. Although when I look back on the experiences, I think I liked it more than I would dislike it.

• Would you like me to post more dares like this?
That’s totally up to you. If you mean by this that you create such thrilling dares, then yes. Maybe some dares that might put you at risk, although I am not sure whether much people actually do these kind of dares, regardless of whether they tell that they’ll do the dare or not.

I've only really liked a handful of people in my life,
and you've been two of them.

—Hans Axgil—

Last edited by RiskyFlame; 10-06-2015 at 01:53 PM.
RiskyFlame is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to RiskyFlame for this post: