View Single Post
Old 10-02-2015, 10:10 PM   #5
PleasePunishMyClit
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cracks View Post
I hope this is long enough, clamp both your nipples and your clit. Than lube a medium size plug with toothpaste or hot sauce and put it in your ass. tie a rope or string from your nipple clamps to your clit clamps and make sure it's tight. Do 30 jumping Jacks, if a clamp falls off stop and put it back on. For every time a clamp fell off edge then spank your clit 5 times with your riding crop right when you edge.
I stripped naked, and got my clamps. But one on each nipple, and one on my clit. I grabbed a medium sized plug, and rubbed a bottle of minty toothpaste on is (didnt have enough hot sauce.) I proceeded to slide it into my open asshole, ready for more abuse. The plug filled me nicely. As I started tying the string between my clamps, I felt the familiar sting in my asshole. God how I love that feeling. The pain quickly increased as I finished tying the string. I got up on my feet, and started my jumping jacks. On jump 6 and 14 the right nipple clamp fell off, and I re secured and tightened it. After I finished my jumping jacks, my ass was tingling and stinging good, and my clit was on fire. I proceeded to start my edging. After reaching my first edge, I smacked my clit hard with my riding crop 5 times, spreading my pussy lips wide so I made sure I hit it good. I started edging again, now with a very nice sting on my clit. Once I reached edge again, I repeated the riding crop spanks.

The dare was fun, but a little mild and short for my taste. Thank you for punishing my slutty pussy!

Loves: toothpaste(anything that stings/burns I'm willing to try), scrubbing skin raw, clamps, spanking, clit/pussy torture, edging, rubber bands
Likes: Public, daddy roleplay, nettle sting, ginger, spices, rope, name calling, humiliation
Limits: Pee, Poo, Vomit, Blood, Needles, Cam, Pictures

Feel free to dare me at any time! Send me a PM and I will give you a full, detailed report if I accept (decline very few). NOT looking for a relationship.