View Single Post
Old 10-16-2009, 09:28 PM   #41
Hypo Monkey

Default Part VII

“What kind of deal?” Said Jason
I could see his mind pondering I had to think fast to keep him interested.
“How about if you and I write stuff on slips of paper. Each one dares and some punishments, like a dare could be suck the others dick for one minute and the punishments could be like spank the other bare ass 5 times. But here’s the catch there both in the same hat the dares and punishments.” I said.
“Well then what do I get out of this?” Jason said like he owned me. Which he kind of did because I was at his mercy and now staring up at his dick.
“I will let you turn any DARE on me if you don’t want to do but only two. Sound good?”
“Fine but I get to approve all dares and punishments!”
“Deal!” I said relived me and Jason started writing the punishments and dares we both were ready to come so we only made 7 dares and 3 punishments.
Dares- Suck others dick 2minutes
- Fake fuck other for 2 minutes (Person who draws this is bottom)
- Suck on others balls for 1 minute
- Suck on others nipples 1 minute each nipple
- Play with other guy’s ass and play with his dick2 minutes
- Hump other guy while sucking on the other guy’s nipples 1minute each nipple
- Give a hand job 3minutes (if the other cums you must wipe it up with your boxers)
Punishments- Give the other guy a blow job till they cum in your mouth /save till end/ (I really hoped I didn’t get this one, but I wasn’t concerned as much because he couldn’t make me do punishments)
- Get fingered for 2 minutes (which both me and Jason enjoyed so it wasn’t that bad of a punishment.)
- Give a blowjob while playing with the others ass, nipples, and balls 3minutes /if the other comes in you mouth you are aloud to cum anywhere on there body / (this had the potentional to become a punishment for both but we were so horney we didn’t care.)
So we started now both of use very erect from writing the question.
I started and picked....
Hypo Monkey is offline   Reply With Quote