View Single Post
Old 09-21-2015, 01:11 PM   #5
smite2001
getDare Sweetheart

such an embarassing, twisted, diaperloving wannabe-baby. I certainly would not let my kids play with you. Your brain seems to be not hydrated enough for doing such things and willingly talking about it with strangers. Start with drinking at least one liter of tea or water.

Also, someone certainly failed to give you a good beating, girl. Get down on the floor, pull down those diapers you are certainly wearing and spank yourself with a wooden spoon. At least 25 spanks on each butt-cheek and finish with 20 on your perverted pussy, which is certainly the root of all this evil.

Then put up your diapers again, write "I'm a perverted Baby! " on a large piece of paper and tape it to your forehead, so people dont have to see your stupid face anymore.

Then stand in the middle of the room, face pointed towards a window. Stand like that for 45 minutes. Put your hands on your head during that time. If you need to pee, just do it in your pants. Then wearing those has at least one good thing to it (not interrupting your well deserved punishment).

M / 33 / Straight Dom
Looking for a Sub
smite2001 is offline   Reply With Quote