View Single Post
Old 09-21-2015, 09:10 AM   #1
babytbdlgirl

Red face Humiliate This Bald Pussy Baby

My fetlife account is all for people to use and humiliate me with, but nobody really has been.

I want to be humiliated by you online because I wear diapers and like it or because I'm a grown up with a bald slit. Or maybe because of how I got into diapers? Here's what happened

I was babysitting when I was twelve (before puberty so I was bald naturally and everything) and I decided to slip on a pull up and as soon as it hit my slit I wet myself and I was so stunned I started crying. The boy was about four and he saw me crying and saw me in his pull up and said it's ok and he got me another one and told me to put it on and I did and I wet a teeny bit but not enough to need another change. I then realized how amazing it felt so I put him down for his nap and started rubbing circles on my clit. Eventually went upstairs in just a t shirt and the pull up. I got out his old bottle and filled it with water and sat on the couch watching baby shows. I heard the garage open and scrambled to get my skirt back on and hid the bottle in my bag since he was too old to be using it and they wouldn't notice it missing. His mom drove me home and didn't notice. When I went upstairs originally, I had grabbed a couple extra pull ups and put them in my bag. I went home and wore them every night to bed. At one point when the diapers were gone I would fill the bottle up and stick the nipple in my pussy and spray warm water into me. Other times I used it as a dildo. I don't know what happened to it sadly. But that's how I got into diapers...

HUMILIATE ME, MAYBE SOME ROLL PLAY VIA KIK WHICH IS SAME AS USERNAME HERE

[COLOR="red"] Pm me "spank" and I'll swat my clit with something between 0-15 times
Pm me "wet" and I wet myself on the spot
Pm me "diaper" and I'll wear to bed that night
Pm me "fun" and I'll masturbate in diaper 10 minutes or til edge
Pm me "pasta" and I'll put the type you say in my diaper, cooked (nice wet and slimy, maybe squirming into my pussy?)
babytbdlgirl is offline   Reply With Quote