View Single Post
Old 08-30-2015, 10:14 AM   #2
Kytten

1. Age: 43

2. Location: British Columbia/Canada

3. Occupation: Irrigation technition/ caregiver for children and handicap

4. Are you straight, lesbian or bi-sexual: Bi

4. Are you in a relationship or single: Single

5. How old were you when you: (a) lost your virginity (b) gave a blowjob (c) wanked someone off (d) tasted cum a, I was 13 b, 15 c, 24

6. Bra Size: 36 d

7. Knicker Size: xl

8. Which type of knickers do you prefer to wear briefs, thongs or g-string: bikini briefs

9. Do you match your bra and knickers: nope

10. What colour bra are you wearing: white, soon none

11. What colour knickers are you wearing: pink and black

12. What colour of underwear do you like most: black

13. Have you ever gone braless or knickerless (describe): Both many times, former Master liked to make me, and I rather like it.

14. Did anyone notice: yup he would allow other people to do thing so they noticed.

15. Are you hairy, trimmed or shaved:usually shaved but not right now under orders

16. (If shaved are you completely shaved) describe: Normally yes, but I have been ordered not to right now.

17. Do you masturbate: yes often

18. When did you last masturbate: Last night

19. How wet did you get (on scale 1-10): about 8 i think idk

20. Do you use any toys when you masturbate: some times

21. Have you ever licked or sucked your fingers after fingering yourself: yes

22. How sensitive are your nipples (on a scale 1-10): idk id say quite sensitive idk on a scale though

23. How sensitive is your clit (on a scale 1-10): Idk how to answer this one.... i get aroused easy but have fairly good pain tolerance.

24. What turns you on the most without being touched and does it make you wet:thinking or reading about orders. Having my senses and right taken away having to have trust and faith in someone else. Yes very wet (thank you.)

25. Have you ever performed a dare in front of friends of the opposite sex (describe): Yes I was involved in an orgy where I was dared and ordered to perform tasks such as using ice all over myself, masturbating/ no cumming using toys and self bondage to the bed. I also had to spank myself for my Master.

26. Do you prefer truth's or dare's: I think both are great.

27. Which type of dare is your favourite: Have not decided

28. What is your favourite fantasy (describe) and does thinking of it get you wet: any that pertain to display and teasing, including photoshoots

29. How exhibitionistic are you (on scale 1-10):7

30. If you're straight, have you ever fantasized about any female friends (describe): (a) who are they (b) have you ever seen them naked and (c) what would you like to do with them i am not straight so i cant answer.
Likes Bondage,ice,toys,humiliation,mild pain,anal,loss control4bathroom use,cumming or senses.Naked tasks cleaning semi public display, on a hiking trail or cleaning with blinds open. Use of duct tape, wearing urine etc..spankings pm me if you wanna know more.

limits and boundaries, harsh pain, having to eat or drink anything that is waste in any form. I wont add pictures and no family or illegal acts either sorry.
SORRY I DONT USE KIK OR ANY SIMULAR.
Kytten is offline   Reply With Quote