View Single Post
Old 07-16-2007, 11:07 PM   #1
cabana3some

Send a message via MSN to cabana3some
Default The Cabana Threesome [NON-FICTION]

Alright everybody, we've been pretty much lurking and doing dares by ourselves lately, but Amy, Noel, and myself are gonna take the big plunge tonight and do a slave dare. So here's how we're planning to do it. We like the idea of voting for who does what but we don't like the idea of one of us doing nothing so we're gonna have something real to vote for on that. We didn't like the idea of posting here because its kinda hard and people seem to like the blog idea pretty well. The first vote is gonna be for who the slave is gonna be, who the mistress is gonna be, and then (drum roll because its our new idea) who the new board slut is gonna be.
Limits: No pics (sorry guys but we have a future ahead of us lol)
The rest we have decided to vote on, but, we want to do it different than scrunchmunch did since her vote seemed to be a weird checkbox thing, We'll set a poll up on misterpoll. Just a lil about us we're all gonna be sophmores next year in college and we all live in the same apartment that we share with a negative nancy lol. We'll pm you the blog address if you ask since I don't think we can post it here. We'll let the votes go on until there are 100 votes total, then the decision will be made and the fun can begin lol. Amy is 18 and Noel and I are 19. Happy voting?

Here's the poll: http://www.misterpoll.com/3726853943.html

PS: We've decided that if there is an outcry of like 6 people to stop doing this for some reason thats when we'll stop (like if 6 people post problems with the polling, then we'll do a redo, sorta like an election he he)
cabana3some is offline   Reply With Quote