View Single Post
Old 10-03-2009, 01:37 AM   #2
Madroxx

ASL

Cock;
1 Have you held another guy's cock? Yes, me and my best friend when we were younger fooled around one night, gave eachother handjobs.
2 Has another guy held your cock? Yes (see above)
3 Can you lick your cock? I used to be able to when i was seriously skinny, sadly no longer as ive put on a lil weight and not as flexible as i once was.
4 Has a sibling held your cock? No, but the thought is a turn on.

Ass;
5 Have you put a finger up your ass? Yes, many a time, as many as four up there at once.
6 Have you put a finger up another guy's ass? No, unfortunantly.
7 Has your cock been in another guy's ass? Again, unfortunantly no.
8 Have you had another guy's cock in your ass? Nope.
9 What is the largest item you have inserted in your ass? Deodarent can - I'm pretty loose.
10 What is the largest item someone else has inserted in your ass? Lip gloss stick, only thing anyone other then me has ever inserted in me, that was a chick i dated for a couple of weeks.

Masturbation;
11 Has another guy masturbated you? Yes (See first question)
12 Have you masturbated another guy? Yes " "
13 What is the most times you have masturbated in 24 hours? Never really counted but I'd say roughly 6 - 7.
14 What is the longest you have gone without masturbating? Like a almost a week, not intentional i was so stressed out from study I didnt have time for ANYTHING else.

Mouth;
15 Has your cock been in another guy's mouth? Yes (See question 1)
16 Have you had another guy's cock in your mouth? Yes (See question 1)
17 What parts of other people, Guy or Gal, have been in your mouth? Pussy, cock, toes, fingers
18 What is the strangest thing you have had in your mouth? Was once forced to put sister panties in my mouth and duct-tape my mouth shut for as long as i could - lasted just over an hour

Cum;
19 Have you swallowed your own cum? Yes, often i love the taste of myself
20 Have you swallowed someone elses cum? I've drank a girls pussy juice but never swallowed another guys load, although id love to.
21 Have you had someone elses cum on your face? Again, not a guy.
22 Have you had someone elses cum elsewhere on your body? If so, Where? Nope.
23 Can you cum on your own face? Why ofcourse and i do so regularly.

Naked;
24 Have you slept with another guy naked? No
25 Have you seen other guys naked, (except in changing rooms etc)? Yes, just the once as mentioned earlier.
26 Have you stripped another guy? Yes, just the once.
27 Have you been stripped by another guy? Yes.
28 Have you been seen naked by gals? If so how many? Well I've had 5 gfs and theyve all seen me naked so 5, not including drunken streaking - then the numbers more like 50 or so
29 Where is the most public place you have been naked? In a schoolyard after hours at like 1 in the morning

and finally;
30 Do you dream of doing sexual things with other guys? If so what? Yes and evrything possible, sucking, fucking, bondage, orgys, bukkake - I'm very eager.