View Single Post
Old 08-07-2015, 12:39 PM   #2
nakedasajaybird

I wrote all this after it was fulfilled a couple days ago. My balls are still swollen, but no longer bruised. The friend wouldnt let me post it until he read over it-and shared it with an ex of mine who then posted the story on facebook :-/

I convinced a friend with whom I have played Truth or Dare before to do this one to me. I now regret it. I ended up in my underwear with a wet willy and a frontal wedgie shouting each of those things, but up to that point it wasn't too bad. Then, though, he didn't just rub his ass on my face; he dropped his pants, had me lay down, and crouched so my nose was IN his ass crack right where the hole is. He wouldn't let me up till he farted into my nose ten times. Then it was 20 spanks-with a hot iron! I then had to wear his dirty underwear on my head and crawl in circles. He made me keep the dirty underwear over my head (it stunk but not as bad as those farts! ) as he gave me a gas pedal for a full minute. That hurt like fuck! But he didn't think I was in enough pain so before he released his foot, he made me earn the release by promising to let him roll that one again-and he rolled a 6, so I got a punch, kick, slap, and another minute and a half of the gas pedal! His steel toed boot only made all this much worse. Luckily I'm a fast healer so they should only be visibly bruised for a couple of days. I ended up with four swirleys, and he made sure the first flush had his own shit in it. That was gross! I then ended up duct taped to the floor, gagged by his dirty underwear, for ten minutes.

Loves: Minor to moderate ball pain, wedgies, masturbation
Soft Limits: Photography (no face), exposure
Hard Limits: Photography (with face), friends, family, children

PM me a body part and I will rub it, exposed, against a neighbor's door.

PM me a number and I will slap my balls that many times.

Last edited by nakedasajaybird; 08-07-2015 at 12:42 PM.
nakedasajaybird is offline   Reply With Quote