View Single Post
Old 07-31-2015, 06:07 PM   #253
Tibbar2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ly Ph View Post
If you could live forever and remain at any age you wanted. What age would you choose?

If you had a day with Alexis in which she could not say no to you, how would you get her back for bumping this thread and asking annoying questions about rocks?

If you could have any animal characteristics (e.g. fox's tail) and no one would really care about them would you want any characteristics?

Describe the worst exercise you have ever done.
I'm going to pick 25 because that was a pretty good year. Your car insurance rates go down so I got a check.

He can be a little bitch sometimes. I was nice enough to post to his thread and now I'm back working on mine. Just kidding, Lexi. Hugs! If he was mine for the day I would make him give his undivided attention to Lady S. He would cook and clean all day with no time on the computer. Because I'm not completely cruel I would let him wear a French maid's costume with high heels. Maybe a butt plug with feather duster attached. I'm starting to like this idea. After he has served her well, he could beg to be fucked in the ass. I hear he likes that.

That's a great question. Of course a bunny tail comes to mind but it really serves no purpose and would get in the way of clothes. Retractable claws would be cool but reminds me too much of Wolverine. Kangaroo legs come to mind because they can do major damage and the hopping is cute. However, I think I will go with an owl neck that you can pivot around 270 degrees. That would be super useful and freak people out.

I hated gym classes as a kid so basically all exercise was sucky. Most despised was volleyball. My forearms would always end up sore and I never forgave the kid that served a volleyball into the side of my face. I was on his team!! My glasses went flying across the room and I felt like my nose had taken up new residency on my face.
Tibbar2 is offline   Reply With Quote