View Single Post
Old 07-13-2007, 05:54 AM   #5
JellyBean

Send a message via AIM to JellyBean

Bkay, big boy, what will it be
Me:d
Bkay make over time, it's time you officially became part of the club, take off all your clothes and lets go to the bath room it's time for a new look.

Since my dick was already on display taking off the rest of my clothes didn't seem like that big of deal, but it did feel even more embarrasing to be standing there naked as all the girls took me into bath room.

B:Okay Kristina, would you like to do the honors with make-up
K:definately (with a smile)
she kept telling me how hot I was going to look, as she put stuff on my cheeks and eyelids and then eyelashes
K:doesn't he have such beautiful eyelashes
S:you're doing great kristina, my god, he is a pretty girl isn't he
B: hey sabrina why don't you start on his legs
S:awesome, yeah I'll do it
me:whoa legs what are you talking about
S:come on, you dick says your loving this, besides you don't want to stop playing the game do you
I did want to keep playing so I let them continue, as Kristina finished doing my lips, sabrina began shaving me legs, as brandy disappeared into another room. shortly after kristina left too. As sabrina was finishing with my legs they both came in with a handful of stuff.

B:your superhot sexy outfit, try it on
first she handed me a black thong of her moms and it fit suprisingly well, then some thigh high fishnet, a wig, and then the bra
K:Let me do the honors ( she said as she began pulling out tissue and stuffing the huge bra they had put on me.)
They then added a tiny little top and a short black miniskirt that barely covered my panties
B:now we still get to see little john whenever we want, if we ask, you show, right away got it.
S:don't forget these, (as she brought in a red haired wig and a pair of heels, she tossed the wig to Kristina who put it on me, then knelt down in front of me) if the slipper fits cinderella, and slid one of the heels on, and to my shock it fit.
B:This is great okay, lets take him to the mirror now.
The girls almost skiped in excitment as they took me to Brandy's mom's room to look in the mirror, jesus crist I look like a chick besides the big bulge in my skirt,
B:look at her girls isn't she hot, what should we call her?

--------------------------
Any suggestions on names?
JellyBean is offline   Reply With Quote