JellyBean

Send a message via AIM to JellyBean

B:OMG, look girls he's got a little tent, wow you are such a little hornball
Me:wha.what did you expect
S:wow, you always seemed so normal, I never knew you were such a perv
Me:com on

B:anyway, it's my turn t or d
Me:d I guess
B:Okay, whip out that boner, and leave it out so we can all tell just how turned on we're making you
I couldn't believe how serious this was getting, first time I do a dare and I'm showing my dick to three girls. I slowly unzipped my pants and pulled it out.
S:at least our little perv boy doesn't disappoint
I started to feel better that at least they didn't make fun of my dick, but still pretty embarrased to have my hard-on on display for everyone.

Me:alright t or d
S:d
Mekay give brandy a lapdance same song
S:Okay, time for me to show you how it's really done
It was still a fully clothed lap dance, but man was it hot, sabrina was moving back and forth running her hands all over Brandy's body, kissing her neck, grabbing her tits, even kind of licking one through her shirt, then sabrina dropped to her knees spread Brandy's legs and she rubbed her hands down Brandy's thigh's and then started kissing her inner thighs through her pants when the song ended. She then quickly turned and looked over at my dick
S:ha, even harder, I got him harder with a lapdance and he wasn't even then one getting it
B:If I knew it was a competition I would have tried harder, excuse the pun, we'll see who can get him hardest
JellyBean is offline   Reply With Quote