Thread: Dare: Person Above A,B OR C
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2015, 06:52 AM   #7817
missygirl
getDare Sweetheart

C. Change into the sluttiest, girliest outfit you can, no underwear, tiny skirt, any bra and slightly see through top. No shoes. Now go for a walk with a bag carrying: some different sized objects (6 starting small and getting bigger), toothpaste, a wooden spoon and a piece of black fabric you can't see through. Your walk needs to be an hour long at least. Set a timer on your phone to go off every 10 minutes. Where you walk is your decision but every time the timer goes off you must stop immediately, use the toothpaste as lube and insert the object (starting with the smallest) into your ass. You must do this by kneeling with your head to the ground so that you can't see if anyone is watching you. Stand up and keep walking once it's inserted. If it slips out, keep a mental count, adding 10 each time and insert it once again. Repeat whenever the timer goes off until the last time. At this point your should have a number count of how many times the object has slipped. You may want to be in a slightly more discreet spot for this. Kneel as before and put the blindfold on, making sure you know where everything is around you. Now take the largest object (you may want to lube it up before hand) and insert it slowly. Using the count from earlier, start with 10 spanks with the wooden spoon before adding the rest of the numbers to it. The hits are halved per cheek. -Alter as necessary-

A. An anal dare
B. A hidden body writing dare
C. A wedgie dare
Limits: pics/vids,public,extreme pain,messy,master,changing/pushing limits
Currently not for looking for any long-term slaves so stop asking!
Do not PM me random dares. I will simply ignore you.
I have an electric toothbrush, hair brush, clothes pegs and other household materials available but do not live alone.
missygirl is offline   Reply With Quote