Thread: outdoor nudity
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2015, 03:03 PM   #169
mrcamslave
getDare Sweetheart

does the idea of being naked outside turn you on? - Yes very much
have you ever gone commando (no underwear)? - Yes very often, its fun with just shorts or jogging bottoms which shows an erection well
have you ever flashed? - Yes quite a lot
have you ever flashed and been seen by someone? - Yes a couple of times at the bedroom window and once from the back of a bus when seen by two girls. once i wasn't flashing but jerking off in a public pay phone and a woman caught me
have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed? - Yes with my dick and balls out
have you ever been outside at night without any clothes? - yes in the garden but also in some woods
have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed? - Yes dick
have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes? - yes in garden
have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare? - just flashed dick
have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare? no it was for her friend
have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked? - yes, car totally naked, train totally naked and bus bottomless
have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked?, yes driven partly and totally naked
have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat?, been given a handjob while driving, handjob and blowjob in the back of a friends car, and fingered a girl in the back of a friends car
have you ever tied yourself up outside?, yes
have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded? naked yes to a tree
would you ever let someone else tie you up outside? would love to
would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you? love to
have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around? at a window looking down on a shopping street and a balcony overlooking a beach
have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around? as above
does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever? no
did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc)

PM me "Balls" and a number and I will slap my balls that many times

PM me a "FB" and a number between 1 and 89 and this is the number of a facebook friend I will masturbate to right NOW.

For every PM I get I will edge 3 times
PM me "Finger" and I will finger my ass
PM me "Celebrity" and a name and I will jerk off to that celebrity
mrcamslave is offline   Reply With Quote