View Single Post
Old 07-17-2015, 05:12 AM   #13
karlcane
Distinguished Member

Default here is what karl got

first :
2. Hufflepuff! You’re caring and kind, so anytime you roll a 1, move forward 5 spaces instead.

--> so i will

6 - Expulso! Punch yourself in the balls/ pinch your clit HARD 5 times.
+4
10 Dobby shows up to “help” you out! Move forward 10 spaces, but spank your ass 30 times with Implement #2 first.

+10
20 Hogsmeade- drink 2 glasses of butterbeer (or the liquid of your choice)
+2

22 Locomotor Mortis! Tie ankles together for the rest of the game.
+4

26 Duro! Edge 3 times.

+1 but as i'm hupplepuf i move 5

31 AVADA KEDAVRA- You die. Start over from space #1.

+4
5 Fidelius Charm! Hide 3 “secret” ice cubes in your ass. Reroll immediately.

+2
7 Ollivanders- Stroke your "wand" slowly 10 times. Then no touching unless instructed to edge for the rest of the game.

+4

11 Waddiwasi! Apply clothespins to nipples and rip off without opening 5 times.

+1 so i move 5

16 Engorgio! Edge three times before rolling again.

+6

22 Locomotor Mortis! Tie ankles together for the rest of the game.

+5

27 You got a howler! Jump back 3 spaces from the shock, and complete the action there.

so 24 Errol makes a crash landing! Punish your balls/smack your pussy 10 times HARD.

+1 so i move 5

29 Prior Incantatem! Repeat the action you completed on the last space.
so 10 times smaking again

+3

32 Incarcerous! Wear a crotch rope for the rest of the game.

+ 5
37 Obliviate! You forgot where you are! Next move moves you backwards.

35 You have been petrified by the Basilisk! Melt an ice cube against your clit/cockhead.

+4
39 Wingardium Leviosa! Once you get it up and aroused, edge 5 times.

+6
45 Voldemort Returns! Darkness is upon us! Complete the next 3 rolls blindfolded.

+ 1 meaning 5

50 The Hall of Prophecy shows your future, and it looks like you are rolling small numbers the rest of the game. If you roll a 4, move 1 space. If you roll a 5, move 2 spaces. If you roll a 6, move back three spaces. (Slytherins still move back 3 on sixes)

+5 meaning 2

52 Diffendo! Use a string to create a clothespin zipper including 10 clothespins. Zipper must include at least 1 clothespin on nipple and 2 clothespins on labia/balls. Wait 3 minutes, then rip off.

+ 4 meaning 1 so 5
57 Expulso! Punch yourself in the balls/hit your boobs with Implement #2 HARD 10 times.

+3

60 got it then roll
5- NAGINI-Tie a shoelace tightly around your balls/boobs. Wait five minutes, then smack each one 30 times with Implement #3. Do not release ties until after you complete space 60.

I got a 6 so If a 6, celebrate the defeat of Voldemort with an orgasm. If any other number, ruin your orgasm. If in denial, edge 5 times.

I orgasmed

karl
karlcane is offline   Reply With Quote