View Single Post
Old 07-13-2015, 09:43 PM   #8
atownesq
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to atownesq

Even though I'm not a Harry Potter fan, this was too well thought out for me to resist. I chose a ruler as implement 1, table tennis paddle for implement 2, and a drumstick for implement 3. I decided to roll a d7 for the difficulty level and got a 4, so I'm going to year 4, or space 45.

For my house I rolled a 1, so ugh, subtract one from each roll.

First roll, 5, so that becomes a 4:

Accio! You accidentally cause Implement #1 to fly at your ass cheeks 60 times each.

Cheeks already red and stinging a bit:

Next roll 6, so +5 to number 9:Gemenio! Repeat previous action.

60 more with the ruler to each cheek. Ass is stinging a bit now but just enough to be a turn on, starting to get hard

Next roll 2, so +1 to 10obby shows up to “help” you out! Move forward 10 spaces, but spank your ass 30 times with Implement #2 first.

30 with the table tennis paddle, I alternated cheeks. That was noisy and painful, becoming difficult to sit down, but at least I'm moving up to #20:

Hogsmeade- drink 2 glasses of butterbeer (or the liquid of your choice): Had to google butterbeer, didn't have the ingredients, so drank 2 large glasses of water instead. At least my ass gets a break.

Next roll 1, so that's a 0- which if I understand correctly means 5 swats to each cheek then re-roll. Ruler wasn't so bad, paddle stings the skin more, but the drumstick causes more of a very deep bruising sensation. I REALLY need to make sure I finish this before I have to pee.

Rolling again: 5, so 4 to 24: Errol makes a crash landing! Punish your balls/smack your pussy 10 times HARD. ugh, grabbed my balls in my left and hand and smacked them hard 10 times with my right, was doubled over in pain after the 4th one, hurts deep into my stomach now.

Next roll, 3, so +2 to 26: Duro! Edge 3 times. First one took me a while as my balls were still aching, but next two came pretty quickly. Hard, horny, and leaking precum now:

3, so +2 now to 28:Aguamenti! Drink 2 glasses of water. Ugh, starting to get full....

3 again, so now to 30:You manage to acquire the Sorcerer's Stone, but not without a few bumps and bruises. Hit each nipple 20 times with Implement #2, and each ass cheek 30 times with Implement #1. Red chest now to match my ass, but that wasn't too bad. Flipped a coin, and tails! yea! I get to use 2 dice now.

Next roll is 10, so +9 to 39: Wingardium Leviosa! Once you get it up and aroused, edge 5 times. This took me a while because the need to pee is starting to become more urgent, but raging hard and throbbing now

Next roll is 3, so +2 to 41: Dark Mark- Tie a clothespin to a string 1.5 feet in length. Tie the string around your left wrist, and attach the clothespin to your nipple (over your heart). If you are disloyal to the Dark Lord and pull off the clothespin before the end of the game, the Dark Lord will punish you with 10 rubber band snaps to your left nipple before reapplying the clothespin rotated 90 degrees. Remove after 15 minutes. Creative, I like that. I used the ruler to measure the appropriate length and put the clothespin on my nipple with the other end tied to my left wrist. Hopefully it will stay on.

Next roll 6, so that's a 5, which mean 46! Imperio! Ask 3 Gd users to send you a dare to be completed after this game is finished. You cannot “win” until they are completed. I only had to get to 45 to win, but I assume I'm required to complete whatever task I land on? I may be wrong, but just in case I've sent the PMs.

I assume since I reached my predetermined level I'm free to go pee and remove the clothespin now? If not, please let me know and I will accept punishment accordingly. Also, I must admit, I was curious as to what would happen if I kept playing so I rolled again, and I would have landed on 51, which would have taken me back to 30 and required me to finish rolling only one dice. Admittedly, had I received an easier roll, I may have considered going through with it...If You think I require punishment for rolling again but not continuing, I will accept.

So I received 2 dares, one was to dip my balls in warm water for 20 seconds, that was fairly easy. The next was to put on underwear and sweatpants and wet myself, then reach in and edge while still in the clothes before changing. Second time I've had to pee myself today for a dare :P It felt good to get relief, even if it was gross.

The third dare was to finger my ass with icyhot for 2 minutes, then insert 2 ice cubes and spank myself continuously with implement 2 until the ice has melted. Yikes! I HATE anal, the only thing I hate worse than anal is icyhot up there. This was by far the worst part of the dare. I put some icyhot on my middle finger and began working it in and out. Not too bad for the first 20 seconds or so, then FIRE IN THE HOLE! It seemed like that second minute lasted an eternity. I'm squirming, fighting back tears, watching the clock practically begging for it to change. The ice cubes helped a bit, at first, but also gave me that gross full feeling. I alternated spanking cheeks with the paddle for about 5 minutes. Between the intense burning pain from the icyhot and the numbness of the ice, it was difficult to tell exactly when they were melted. I kept going for a good 5 minutes, both ass cheeks now bright red, and released the water. I jumped in the shower to try to wash the icyhot out as much as I could, but water does no good against this stuff. It's finally starting to subside, or I'm getting a bit used to it, but it's still uncomfortable.

Thanks again for an awesome dare! Sorry if I screwed up the ending, but it was challenging and exciting.

Dislikes: public, corner time, shaving, exposure, drinking pee, anal, forced bi, writing lines, pics/cam.

Limits: Illegal, permanent/long term harm, financial, vomit, pee hole insertions, blood, needles, involving others without consent.

PM Dares

Toys/Clothes

Last edited by atownesq; 07-13-2015 at 10:01 PM.
atownesq is online now   Reply With Quote