View Single Post
Old 07-12-2015, 02:27 PM   #6
daettil69

Continuing...

I rolled a 5 which gives:
Spoiler:
Sectumsempra! Use Implement #3 to hit each cheek 30 times…hard.

My poor ass! I'm definitely regretting deciding to try this.

I rolled a 5 which gives:
Spoiler:
The Hall of Prophecy shows your future, and it looks like you are rolling small numbers the rest of the game. If you roll a 4, move 1 space. If you roll a 5, move 2 spaces. If you roll a 6, move back three spaces.

That sucks.

Time to take a quiz...

At least I know my Harry Potter. All correct!

I rolled a 3 which gives:
Spoiler:
Wait! This isn’t Diagon Alley! It’s Knockturn Alley. “Knock” yourself on each ass cheek, each nipple, and balls/pussy 10 times with Implement #2 as punishment.

Sure thing. Let's just hurt everything.

I rolled a 2 which gives:
Spoiler:
Expulso! Punch yourself in the balls/hit your boobs with Implement #2 HARD 10 times.

My poor balls.

I rolled a 6 which gives:
Spoiler:
Wait! This isn’t Diagon Alley! It’s Knockturn Alley. “Knock” yourself on each ass cheek, each nipple, and balls/pussy 10 times with Implement #2 as punishment.

I think I still only go back 3 for a 6, but I'm not certain. Regardless this isn't a great result.

Spoiler:
Expulso! Punch yourself in the balls/hit your boobs with Implement #2 HARD 10 times.

My balls again. Please stop.

I rolled a 3 which gets me to the Horcurx.

Spoiler:
HUFFLEPUFF’S GOBLET- Drink three glasses of water and then take a Golden Shower (if this is a limit, snap a rubber band on your clit/cockhead 5 times and reroll)

I hate golden showers, but I needed to pee anyway and this dare is hopefully nearly over.

Battle of Hogwarts!

I rolled a 5:
Spoiler:
Ruined orgasm for me.

I might as well have ruined the orgasm earlier.

Thanks for posting this it was fun to do even if it was painful and frustrating. Good luck to anyone else that tries this one.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits
daettil69 is offline   Reply With Quote