View Single Post
Old 06-17-2015, 03:00 AM   #58
gentlemaster

Just like two/three picture with your username, date, and "getdare" written on a piece of paper in front or next to your body.

I know there is risks but it can't be worse than it already is. I think most of the time you can see if someone is under 18 even if you can't tell the difference between 17 and 18 for sure, but I mean, can you tell for anyone at the moment? Everybody saying I'm 18 you can't know so that can't be worse than that, I hope i'm clear enough.

I don't know yet about a team or anything because this is still just an idea.. Should be someone everybody can put trust in, not especially me (as I came up with the idea I volunteered doesn't mean it has to be me!) hope this si clear for everybody.

And I think probably a lot more of male would actually be willing to do it so.. It isn't targeted for the females but just for anyone really
when let's say someone is looking for a 40+ Master, i can tell the difference if this person is 18 or 50 so that person could be verified and for the person looking she would be certain this is really a 40+ master

I know this can be done by talking etc etc but it's just a huge amount of time gained. I know this is not a date site but when someone post like "looking for a 22-25 master" this is really specific so it works a bit the same

Last edited by gentlemaster; 06-17-2015 at 03:05 AM.