View Single Post
Old 06-17-2015, 02:04 AM   #56
gentlemaster

I did my lesbian example because I wanted to say a female slave "has as many right to know as any other" so maybe you didn't get it right or I didn't explained it well.

And of course i'm trying to counter argue against something I do not agree with, this is the essence of the debate.. But still for what I agree with I said that I agreed or didn't counter argue so yes i'm listening.

And please, you can't put in bold "it is their responsibility to show their genitals, instead of their right not to" for me that is really overreacting.

First, nobody talked about showing genitals please do not do false propaganda and mislead people that haven't read all the thread..

Secondly again, this is still just an idea of a list of verified people and you already are projecting months or years later like everybody will be pressured to do so when you don't even know.

Finally, with my "kidding but you get the point" i'm a bit annoyed because I actually kind of quoted what lola said about herself. So I think this is really easy to stay "oh look, you're disrespecting the others" trying to claim loud and clear that I am the big bad wolf when really I'm not disrespecting anybody, so again I feel this is just like a kind of bad propaganda against my person. It was a matter of example which was totally logical so I don't know why I would be disrespecting anyone's opinion by saying that