View Single Post
Old 06-16-2015, 07:43 PM   #51
lola.fox
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceMaiden View Post

How did Lola prove she is who she says she is just by making her album public? I could have sent her those pictures. (She is, and I didn't but hopefully you'll get the point...it's the internet. Anything can happen.)
I was going to type up a long thoughtful response to your reply, but it just doesn't seem worth it..so I'm going to quote Frosty here. Just because I put photos in my album [which normally aren't public] doesn't mean that I couldn't have used stolen photos. Even with your proposed standards of verification, there are plenty of loopholes around finding out if someone is who they say they are. Even if a person who claims they are a woman, is verified that she does in fact have lady parts, it doesn't mean that she does the things she say she does. She could have tits and still lie through her teeth about all the tasks she says she does. She could send you a picture of her beautiful clothed body with evidence the photo was taken in real time just for you..and still have a penis. She could look 25 & act like it, but still be underage. Unless you're doing a full body inspection along with a background check and several personal references, it's a cinch to be deceived even with "verification".

There's a litany of other arguments I could make about how I don't believe this would work, but if you really believe it to such a great idea then put it to action. That's the only way to prove your idea is doable. The mods won't do it, so it's up to you to come up with your system, round up participants, safely store their proof, and so on. I just don't think it's going to pan out the way you envision it to.