View Single Post
Old 06-16-2015, 02:29 PM   #41
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

But...why should you be the one to have verification sent to?
Why should I trust you with a photo of me, even clothed and no face?

You're talking about trust and you can be trusted with these verification photos..how do I know you're not lying?

I don't know you at all. What happens if we don't get along or you decide you don't like me and want to tarnish my reputation out of spite and say I'm lying?

IF I was ever going to do that (Not that I need to. Nor will I. Plenty have seen pictures of me or spoken to me on mic/heard recordings of me.) why would I choose to have someone I don't know veryify me?

Why should it matter to you or anyone else at all, except those that I am friends with?

How did Lola prove she is who she says she is just by making her album public? I could have sent her those pictures. (She is, and I didn't but hopefully you'll get the point...it's the internet. Anything can happen.)

If my Dom or subs or friends wish to request something from me to prove I am who I say I am, that's fine with me. If someone I don't know suddenly demands that..I'm going to say .. fuck off.

Which brings me back to my first question....why should it be you trusted with this?

Sounds to me like you want to penalize everyone just because you got burned by a few fakes.
Get a rule from me here.

NOTlooking for a dom/sub or to play a game, exchange dares, pictures etc!