View Single Post
Old 06-16-2015, 10:55 AM   #21
inferiorwhiteboi
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by lola.fox View Post
I never would have joined this site if I had to be verified. I wouldn't verify myself to anyone, mod or not, unless I had a vested interest in that person. I've never really cared about whether people on this site thought if I was real or not. But I've noticed many of the men who claim that girls are fake on this site usually don't have a profile picture of themselves up..which is pretty contradictory in my opinion. I've spoken to countless girls on this site through cam/photo chats and have a pretty good running list of who is exactly who they claim to be.. So maybe the vibe you're giving off is making the real girls put off...or maybe you just have plain bad luck. Either way, I've seen this idea proposed quite a few times and it never pans out the way the OP wishes it would.
I completely agree with pretty much all of lola's points.

No Verification system is 100% foolproof. Anybody that desperate to join will find a way around it (Photos of their sister, or whatever).

There are a number of tip-offs that anybody can look for, if they want to be on the lookout to protect themselves against fakes, underage users or whatever.

If you look at enough posts, you'll see a lot of typos or grammatical errors in posts, which are often a dead giveaway of an underage user. But that's just one of countless ways regarding that particular issue.

Enough interaction with another person is often adequate to form your own opinion if someone is or isn't who they say they are.

To be honest, I'm a grown man. I know what breasts, vaginas, penises, panties, sex toys, and so forth all look like. Using the internet is not a quest to see every other human, naked or otherwise.

Full disclosure, I'm GLAD that there are guys running around on here pestering the ladies to see their naked bodies. Why? Because when a guy like me comes along and makes a new female acquaintance, they often mention to me what a nice guy I am once they make their own mind up that I'm not just another guy that wants to get pics to use for jerking off.

And besides, people have a right to privacy. It's no secret that there are countless pictures on the internet that the person in the photo wishes weren't publicly available.

So try a little trust. You'll make a lot of GREAT friends that way. But by all means, anybody you think is faking age or gender, steer clear of.
Bunny says, "Bye bye!"