View Single Post
Old 06-16-2015, 05:37 AM   #7
gentlemaster

ToDubs:
Hi, first of all thank you for your very well written and interesting answer. I'm French and hope I do not do too many English mistakes.
I totally agree with most of what you say I will try to respond to what you highlighted:

I totally understand people who don't feel comfortable with their body and don't want to do that, yes I overreacted If I said they should be considered as fake, of course there is presumption of innocence.

But, in my idea I would be the one checking and I can assure you I would never judge someone on their physical appearance so there is no "Hey your body isn't feminine enough!" as you said and I would never upload something on the site so well nobody can recognize but eventually me (the odd are infinitesimal)

Your point about photoshop seems a bit too much to me, photoshopping a piece of paper in three different pictures with something written on it is something even professional would have hard time to do (I use photoshop a lot trust me)

Your point about crossdressing is really interesting but well if a guy wants to pass as a woman into crossdressing I don't see what's wrong about stating it, her verification would just be "man crossdressing as a woman" and there is nothing wrong about that.

Your point about the chat thing with sexxyAlan, well if it's in the chat or even in a Dare Thread I will be agreeing with OllyS saying "caveat emptor" you don't need to know if the person is real to just give dare, it's your own choice.
I thought about this more for the Slave/Master Area

Of course this is not one sided and as I just posted before I saw your post, The masters also should be okay if they're asked to be verified (happened to me and I was nearly glad than someone asked if I could verified myself)

So thank you very much for all your question, I can now be more precise about what I said

This would be general for all master, dom, submissives, slaves around here, and especially for the Master/Slaves area, not really for the getdare Dares, really sorry I did not made that clear earlier, my bad

This is intended to avoid catfish and troll for people trying to look for a real relationship with a real Male/Female Master or Male/female Slave

Last edited by gentlemaster; 06-16-2015 at 05:52 AM.