View Single Post
Old 06-07-2015, 01:35 PM   #15
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hallamark View Post
I love strip games such as strip poker or monopoly.. Any game really can be made into one with creative thinking and it's perfect for making sexual tension among a group or a couple.

Age/sex? male: 14-30 when I played. Much older now & not played since!
Which stripping games have you played?poker, pontoon, battleships, liar dice. I saw and checked out rules for strip Monopoly but never played it
Who have you played with?friends and others at parties
Have you ever played with strangers?sometimes at a party when they were friends of friends who also played
Have you played in real life, online or both?real life only
How far did the "losers" have to strip?usually all the way though in one game it didn't happen as loser chickened out
Have you ever won? Lost? Won, yes. Lost, not completely but have been down to last item
What's the furthest you've had to strip?down to underpants
Which do you take off first? Shirt or pants?shirt
How would you feel if you were losing badly and were one loss away from being naked?It happened,I was all the keener to get a look at a girl who was also down to one item - and she lost
If a women loses, should she have to spread her legs?only if agreed beforehand
Are naked or semi-naked players allowed to cover up with thier hands?No
What happens when somebody chickens out of taking thier clothes off?It happened once. She'd said before hand she'd not go the whole way. Price was agreed beforehand. Hard caning by the winner on the bare, but so she needn't show her front.
What other rules have you played with?Loser has to stay naked for length of time after game end

The last or most memorable time you played, how did the game occur?At a party - friends round
Why did you participate in this game?It was at my flat
When did the game end? (When one person was undressed? Everybody undressed?)When all players of one gender were naked
Did the losers take the item off themselves or did somebody else?Took them off themselves
Were there penalties for the losers? If so, what were they?Losers had to stay naked for time communsurate with number of items the winners were wearing. On other occasion losers had to shave bush and winners wrote their initials there with a biro
Did the losers feel embarrassed? Turned on?Varied with different game In last game there were 3 losers: one embarrassed, others OK with it
Did the winners tease the losers while they were naked/doing penalties?Made comments
Is the risk of losing and being naked in front of people you've just met at a party a turn on?A bit - with the prospect of winning!

If you won a round and had to pick somebody of the opposite sex to strip, would you pick someone who looks embarrassed or someone who is having fun?Depends - probably I'd pick the person of other gender wearing the fewest clothes - certainly if she was down to her last
Would you choose the person who is fully clothed or already losing badly?Losing badly, unless was same gender as I

Guys - If you lost, did you have a visible erection?I didn't lose, but almost certainly would have done if I had
Girls - Which comes off first? Bra or panties?
n/a to me, but all girls I played with took off bra first if down to their last two

.................................................. ......................

Last edited by Greatcornbow; 06-07-2015 at 01:38 PM.
Greatcornbow is offline   Reply With Quote