Thread: Non-Fiction: Brenda's service
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2009, 09:54 PM   #9
MercilessDomme

Default Chapter two

Brenda and I are not friends, nor will we ever be. We have never met socially, and god knows how we would handle it if it happened. Nor is Brenda my cleaning lady, like the rest of my family thinks. No, Brenda is my slave.

I was on an internet chat site for BDSM fans and so was she. When she saw we lived in the same city, she messaged me. We chatted for a few hours and realised there was a connection. She was sub and I was dom, and we were both looking. We chatted a lot more. I invited her over to play. She came.

It's Monday morning, just before lunch. Brenda is tied up tightly in the bedroom and I am in the office reading her emails. I like to leave slaves tied up on their own, especially if they know they are to be punished. Brenda now helplessly awaits my return. If I find anything I don't like, she will suffer. When she first became mine I was checking her email accounts constantly. Now I do it once a week or so, and its convenient to do so when she is here.

I have complete access to all Brenda's email accounts. This means that I know all her friends' and familys' email addresses. I also know her account names and passwords on all the websites to which she belongs - Facebook, MySpace etc. I read her personal messages. I know all about the crimes she has committed, her lies to her friends, and her infidelities to her husband. It is part of my control over her. But her bondage is stronger even than that. I have many pictures and videos of her. In some of them, she does things you could not pay a $20 whore $1000 to do. Yet in the end, the strongest hold I have is that she wants to be mine.

So, Brenda is completely in my power. Of course it did not start out that way. In the beginning, we were roleplaying dom/sub. I was not very experienced at real-life play, but I found it easy and fun. Brenda had had masters in the past; some good and some not. She is pretty serious about being a slave. She likes a lot of control and a lot of pain, and I found that I was more than ready to give it.

After about three months of playing with me once a week or so, Brenda asked to be totally mine. She would be TPE, and it would be permanent. The only limit was that her family must know nothing. That is, I could do absolutely anything with her as long as her normal life was not affected. That rules out permanent harm and public exposure, for example. But it leaves a lot of scope. I'm expecially happy that there is no restriction on the amount of pain and humiliation I can inflict on her.

I told her that if she was sure, she must give me all the information I wanted to keep her in line. I asked for unrestricted access to her personal details, with the understanding that if she broke the agreement then I could use them against her. I did not expect her to agree, but she did so without demurring. Now she is completely enslaved for as long as I want to keep her. I plan to keep her for years.

If I do not reply to your message, it is because I do not consider it to be worthy of a response.
MercilessDomme is offline   Reply With Quote