Thread: ★ Chores.
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2009, 05:54 AM   #20
nate2010
getDare Sweetheart

Shield

I have to set the table, when we eat in the dining room, keep my room clean, dust, clean the counter/sink and mirror in the bathroom me and my brother shares (I don't touch the toilet), empty out the cat's litter box, and help cook from time to time.

I've been setting the table for 2 years now, we didn't have a dining room until we moved 2 years ago. Had to clean my room as long as I remember, same with dusting. Cleaning the bathroom, just started that 2 years ago. Out old house only had one bathroom, so either my mom or dad would clean it. The litter box, I do it once every 3 weeks, my mom and brother also help with that, and I have been doing that since I was like 10.

And cooking, I've known how to make scrambled eggs since I was 3, and since I was 12 I would help make no bakes and buckeyes at Christmas time(family tradition). Now around holidays I usually will either make a side dish or desert, and I cook my own breakfast when I actually eat one. I don't do laundry because my dad insists on doing it all himself, so who am I to say no ? But I do know how to use a washer, dryer, and iron, cause I have had to use them before.

And another thing I have to do, every other week I have to bring the trashcan up from the curb.

PM Dares Here

BDSM Test Results

My Shoe Collection

My Dare Calendar. Add some stuff!
nate2010 is offline   Reply With Quote