View Single Post
Old 05-17-2015, 04:25 AM   #4
painbringer
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by assslut5432 View Post
Just looking for some pain dares. Please follow my limits and no rope walks today. Don't have enough rope for one.
You will drink 2L of water and will not be allowed to pee until your bladder is begging for you to. This is where the fun begins. When you are desperate to pee you will give yourself a max volume cold water soapy enema. Now you must choose. Do you relieve your bladder or your bowels. Your potty time is limited to 5 seconds every 15 minutes. If you choose to relieve your bladder You will whip your pussy 50 times with a heavy leather belt. If you choose to relieve you bowels you will cane your ass 50 times. After your punishment you will orgasm. If you spend more than the allotted 5 seconds on the potty OR if you leak out from both holes while on the potty you will double your punishment. You will continue this punishment until both your bladder and your bowels are comepletely empty.

I only work with Females.
painbringer is offline   Reply With Quote