Thread: Fiction: The Predicament
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2009, 04:59 PM   #28
Richard Darcy
Account Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to Richard Darcy

Ok - so I've decided to post what I have of the next chapter. It still doesn't get where I wanted it to - but the next part will, and will have the first 'preciament' inside the house - although she's clearly been through quite a lot of predicaments already! Here it is:

-------------------

The car journey was torturous. Samantha lay crouched in the back, with the two girls, Jess and Nia, sat either side of her. She had not said a word since the girls got into the car. After all, what could she say? Whatever she rehearsed in her brain seemed ridiculously out of place. Any attempt at outrage was impossible – after all, it was her decision to be lying naked in the back of the car – and any attempt to plead just sounded pathetically weak. Instead they drove for the first 10 minutes in silence, although Samantha was sure she could sense the two girls exchanging glances and trying hard not to giggle. Eventually, it was Nia who broke the silence.

“So Michael, what have you got planned for this one?”

Michael turned his head a little so that his voice could be heard above the air conditioning.

“Well, she’ll have some choices to make… some predicaments to deal with, as you’d expect. And,” he said, turning his attention to Jess, “I haven’t forgotten about your misdemeanour either Miss. Phillips.”

Jess, who was sitting nearest Samantha’s head seemed to visibly tense, and for the remainder of the journey, sat in silence.

The car pulled up outside a house on a quiet residential road, and for a moment of horror, Samantha thought she was going to have to walk to the house, her nakedness for all to see, but to her relief, Michael turned the car up the drive, and parked it inside a garage.

“Ok girls,” he spoke, still brisk and incredibly relaxed in tone. “Let’s get to work.”

………………..

He pushed open his car door, and pulled himself to his feet, groaning subconsciously as his legs took his weight. Too many hours sat at that damned desk, he thought to himself. Nia climbed out from her side of the car, followed by Jess from hers, and for a moment Michael let himself admire the scene. He had two attractive young women stood in his garage, with a third, the most attractive of all, lying naked in the back seat of his car. And all three had chosen to be there. Samantha because of her intense curiosity and her hitherto hidden fantasies, had willingly placed herself into his hands. Jess he had known from the club, Torture, and had been surprised to find her working in the same office as him. She had served him numerous times at the club, but the last time had failed him – something he was not going to let her forget. And finally Nia, who whilst working in the office had become a friend of Jess, and who Jess had first invited to the club, and then brought into the plan as a willing volunteer.

“Well, Samantha. We’re waiting for you. Please don’t keep us waiting.”

His voice echoed quickly around the stone walled garage, and for a moment he thought she wasn’t going to get out, but slowly he saw first a foot, and then a leg emerge from the car. Samantha edged out, trying to hide her nakedness with her hands as best as possible, something that made Michael smile briefly. She stood next to the car door, one arm held across her breasts, the other hand placed over her pussy. Michael waited for a moment, letting her sense of awkwardness increase, until she looked up and met his eyes.

“That’s better,” he said softly with a smile. Now we can begin.”
I am currently on the look out for a female slave to serve me online. Do get in contact if you would like to apply for the post... More information can be found here: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=24982

There is no such thing as a moral or an immoral book. Books are well written, or badly written. That is all (Oscar Wilde)
Richard Darcy is offline   Reply With Quote