Thread: Is it safe?
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2015, 04:47 PM   #89
M_Medwine

I am so glad you posted this.

I wanted to comment on one post I saw where someone was dared to soak a cloth in rubbing alcohol and insert in the vagina. The vagina is not like external skin. It absorbs some of it's contents into the bloodstream much like the small intestine. Some substances, like alcohol, it absorbs lightningly fast. Rubbing alcohol is poisonous, so this was a prescription for disaster.

For that matter, some people are now soaking tampons in drinking alcohol and inserting them. While it is not poisonous, and this will get you intoxicated very, very fast without having to drink the alcohol, because of the rapidity with which the alcohol is absorbed, alcohol overdose is a definite risk. You should not do this either.

The same is true for the rectum.

On the lighter side, some of the contents of sperm is absorbed through the vaginal walls, including testosterone. Testosterone in women (and men) tends to increase sexual desire. So, sex can be self-reinforcing in more ways than emotionally. Kind of awesome huh?

Again, thank you for starting this thread.
Likes: edging, teasing, orgasm control, bondage, prefer private scenes (What can I say...I'm possessive, and I don't like to share), obedience, clothing control, eating control, flexible otherwise (if it gets you wet, I can use it).
Limits: permanent damage, health risk, family, sharing, public, messy.
M_Medwine is offline   Reply With Quote