Thread: Fiction: High Elevation Fun
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2009, 01:59 PM   #6
abbymae

Danielle and Emily were sitting on the farther bed. Katie was leaning her body against the headboard of the closer bed. Madison sat down on the bed with Katie, and after she sat down, she patted the space next to her, gesturing for Kevin to come sit.
"I think I'll just sit over here," Kevin said, as he made himself comfortable in the armchair in the corner of the room.
"You pooper," exclaimed Madison, and the other girls laughed.
"Come on Madison," said Katie, "it's your turn to choose someone."
Madison looked over at Kevin and smiled. "Truth or Dare?" she asked, emphasizing the last word.
Kevin, not wanting to seem like a loser, chose dare.
"Ooooo," the girls cooed, "he's brave."
Madison stroked her fingers as she pondered what dare to give Kevin. Then she smiled and said, "Kiss me."
Kevin blushed. He had only kissed one girl in his life. Well, actually, she kissed him, and it was only on the cheek. He got up, stumbled over to Madison. She closed her eyes, pursed up her lips, and the other girls giggled. Kevin leaned in, closed his eyes, and pressed his lips against hers. It felt good. Her lips were soft. He could feel his cock hardening, and he didn't want Madison to notice, so he pulled his face away, as he opened eyes.
Madison remained with her eyes closed a moment longer. Then she opened her eyes and smiled. "Thank-you," she said and smiled again.
Feeling a little bit more confident now, Kevin forgot about the chair and intead, sat down on the bed next to Madison. This night had turned out to be really great. He had just kissed a hot senior girl!!
"Come on! We don't have all night," said Danielle, "It's your turn Kevin."
Kevin looked around. Who should he choose? Emily smiled at him. He hadn't noticed her dimples before, but now he did, and they reminded him of a girl he had a crush on in middle school.
"Emily," said Kevin.
"Yes, Kevin?" Emily said coyly.
"Oh, ummm truth or dare?" said Kevin.
"Truth," Emily responded.
"Wow," Kevin thought, "I could've chosen truth, and I wouldn't have seemed like a loser. But whatever, dare was worth it."
"Ummmmm," Kevin said, he wasn't quite sure what to ask her. Then he remembered playing truth or dare at an all boys summer camp last summer, and this one question was asked a lot.
"Are you a virgin?" asked Kevin.
Emily smiled. "Yes I am," she said. Kevin felt a little silly. I guess this question is only good when you ask a guy.
Emily wasted no time. "Katie," she said, "truth or dare?"
"Dare," Katie said bravely.
It was obvious Emily already had a dare in mind, because she wasted no time thinking. "I dare you to remove your bra and underwear," she said.
Katie was wearing a oversized Dodgers shirt that reached the top of her thighs and black sweat pants. She stood up and pulled her arms through her shirt, unclasped her bra, pulled her arms out of the straps, and in a swift motion, revealed her hot pink bra without flashing anyone. She threw the bra at Kevin. Without having time to react, it hit his face and landed on the floor. The girls laughed. Kevin blushed brightly, and then looked up at Katie. She was pulling her sweats down, and her black thong came down with them. Luckily for her, her oversized shirt was covering her. She reached down to pick up her thong, pulled her sweats back up, and threw the thong at Kevin. Kevin was expecting it this time, so he reached up and caught them. Feeling a little ambitious now, he lifted the panties to his face, took in a quick wiff, and then placed them on the bed beside him.
The girls cheered for Katie's wonderful performance, and she smiled and gave a little bow. Then she looked at Kevin, "Truth or dare?"
"Dare." said Kevin, more confidently then he had earlier.
Katie pondered for a moment. Kevin looked at her intensely, trying to avoid looking at the nipples that were bulging through Katie's shirt. Katie twirled her long blonde hair as she thought. Then she smiled an evil smile, that made Kevin suddenly wish he had chosen truth.
"My bra and panties which you like so much," Katie said, "I dare you to put them on, and model them for all of us."
"No," Kevin protested, "are you kidding me?"
"Oh, come on!" the girls hollered.
"You can change in the bathroom if you want," Katie suggested, "and it's just us. No one else will see you."
Sorry. Got to go. More later.

Last edited by abbymae; 08-12-2009 at 02:46 PM.
abbymae is offline   Reply With Quote