View Single Post
Old 05-03-2015, 02:34 AM   #1
techiegirl
Distinguished Member

Female 19/female/switch seeks any age/female/switch in any location (serious replies only)

19/female/switch seeks any age/female/switch in any location (serious replies only)

Do not contact me about this ad if:
  • You didn't read the entire ad. Yes, I know it's long, but I have important things to say
  • U tipe liek dis. Some spelling errors are fine, but be able to have a normal conversation
  • You're male. I don't hate men, I just don't want you responding to this ad for women
  • You just want a quick play session. I understand wanting to just fool around, but this ad isn't for you
  • You don't respect submissives or you are brand new to BDSM. Being inexperienced is fine, but I'm looking for someone who has their sea legs.
  • You aren't interested in having a friendship as well as a D/s relationship. Because, not to toot my own horn, but I'm pretty great to have as a friend

About me (personal):

Hello, my name is Kat. I'm a nineteen year old female living in the southwestern United States. I'm going to be attending a trade school in the fall to become a pharmacy technician. I was a big part of my high school's theater program as I was both a stage technician (thus the name techiegirl) and an actor. I do occasional jobs with local community theaters as either one. I love acting and I can talk about plays and musicals for hours. I also love being a stagehand and I can tell you so many stories about almost catastrophes on opening nights that were frantically avoided.

I was also in marching band (don't worry, I'm not a total band geek) as a member of the color guard. I take dance classes and I also have a passion for choreographing contemporary and lyrical dances. It's something that I hope later on I'll be able to pursue.

I enjoy reading, probably too much, and I can give you recommendations on almost every type of genre (except for horror. I can't read horror books. Nope. Nope. Nope.) We don't have to agree on every book and we don't even need to like the same types, but I would love to be able to have a conversation about a book I read without feeling like it's out of your element.

I also watch a lot of tv shows and a lot of movies. Hopefully (but not required) we have similar tastes and can converse about different shows.

Now, on to the kinky stuff.

About me (in the bedroom):

I am a bottom. Not a submissive, not a slave, a bottom.

What's the difference?
In simple terms, a bottom is in it for their own physical pleasure, while a submissive thrives from serving a Dominant, no matter what that service entail.

I am not going to serve you. I do not want to submit to you. I want to be dominated (during playtime only, don't try and control me when a scene is over) For this reason, I can sometimes get mouthy during a scene. Especially if I'm doing something out of my comfort zone. I tend to become irritated and annoyed when I'm being punished and I will sometimes talk back. If you want me to be totally submissive and quiet, it just isn't going to happen.

I live at home and all play will be done in either my bedroom or my bathroom. I can't make too much noise either.

I love:
  • Humiliation
    Dirty talk, name calling, begging, talking down to me. Basically if you make me blush I'm already turned on.
  • Panties
    I love wearing panties and I actually prefer wearing them to being naked.
  • Diapers
    I'm still pretty new to wearing diapers, but I love feeling padded and I also enjoy the embarrassment that can go along with it
  • Showers
    I like doing things in the shower as when it's over I'm nice and clean. I also enjoy wearing panties in the shower and making them slippery with soap or shampoo

I like:
  • Wedgies
    I can't do hanging or shoulder wedgies, but I do enjoy having my panties bunched up and making me squirm.
  • Anal
    I own four different kinds of anal plugs. While I don't enjoy wearing them for several hours, I do enjoy feeling full.
  • Ice
    Mainly inserting ice into my ass and letting it melt.

I dislike:
  • Edging
    Mostly because I'm horrible at it. I can maybe edge twice before I lose control. And when I do edge correctly and am left in denial I become extremely irritated.
  • Nipple play
    It's fine, but it just doesn't really do anything for me.
  • Spanking
    I can't do it too often as it does make a lot of noise.

I hate:
  • Body Writing
    It smears. Do I write it so I can read it or so you can? I smell like sharpie. It's just really annoying.
  • Mouth stuff
    I have a very sensitive gag reflex and I do not like putting things in my mouth. I actually hate putting things in my mouth.

I won't do:
  • Public
  • Friends/family
  • Messy
    It's a hassle to clean up, but maybe if I'm home alone for a few hours I could be persuaded to try it.
  • Vaginal Penetration
    I have a weird hymen (yes I'm seeing a doctor) so using a dildo or any other sort of object hurts. I can finger myself, but it doesn't really do anything.
  • Food
  • Pee/poo
  • Blood
  • Bondage
  • Hard Pain
  • Permanent

I do have a webcam and once a relationship is established, I might be comfortable enough to do things via skype.

*NOTE: If you want me to send you pictures, you must be willing to send me a picture (if you haven't already) proving you are who and what you say you are (a superstar)

But until I feel comfortable with you, I will not send pictures or even use skype with you.

My safewords:

Green: I am okay and I want this to continue. If I say this without you asking me for a color then I want more.
Yellow: Slow down. Wait. Maybe change what we're doing. Something isn't right. I can't handle much more of this.
Red: Stop. Now. I'm scared. I'm in danger. No.

What I'm looking for:
  • Compassion
    Everyone has issues and I need you to be able to understand and sometimes help me deal with my emotional ones. I don't want to subdrop and I need your help so that doesn't happen
  • Frienship
    For a long time, I viewed people on this site as BDSM people and that was it. I don't want an only BDSM relationship. I want a friendship that has BDSM
  • Similar interests?
    Totally not required, but it would definitely earn you bonus points. But hopefully, we have similar likes
  • Respect
    Not an option. If you don't respect me, my safewords, or my trust then don't even bother replying to this ad
  • A Domme
    I know the ad says switch and that's because I do enjoying domming every now and then. This isn't required, but it would be nice to find another switch
  • A woman
    Not an option.
  • My age?
    I'd prefer you be close to my age, but I don't really have a preference

I'm looking to be more of a chat slave that, as we grow more comfortable, eventually grows into performing things for you on cam. I don't really care for performing tasks outside of our designated playtime, but I will do it.

You still interested?

PM me on here and, in addition to explaining why you think we'd be a good fit, also answer these questions:
  1. Name?
  2. Age?
  3. Location/Availability?
  4. Likes?
  5. Why do you want to be my Domme?
  6. How much experience do you have?
  7. Why did my ad catch your eye?
  8. Three random facts?
  9. Expectations for a relationship with me?
  10. Any questions, comments, or concerns?

Once you send me this and I choose you (yes you're a pokemon) then we can exchange skype names for easier messaging.

I know it was really long, but thank you for reading!