View Single Post
Old 03-29-2015, 10:16 AM   #247
Tibbar2

Quote:
Originally Posted by dommale View Post
what was your last dream about ?

and what did you do while star gazing ?
I had a very, very realistic dream that Dark woke me up at 05:00 on a Sunday. He swears I was dreaming but it sure seemed to go on for a long time...almost three hours...and parts of me were very sensitive afterwards. My subconscious must be very creative because I imagined that he ordered me to do a few things I've never done before. I've had pegs on my nipples plenty of time but I've never repositioned and snapped them close. I dreamt that Dark warned me after the fact that it would smart a bit then laughed. He then he had me use a vibe on my clit while teasing my urethra. That was new.

Tease...stop....tease....stop...tease....stop..... tease....stop....tease...stop...

Every time I stopped I had to explain to Dark exactly what I was feeling. There were also orders not to cum. After almost two hours the body was no longer so willing. That's when I had to use spit as lube and keep going. This must have pleased dream Dark because he sent me a pic that pushed my horniness to new levels. More than anything I wanted to watch him cum for me. He was agreeable as long as I did one thing....ask him out loud for everything I wanted. It was still early but I was not alone in the house. He just laughed at my indecision and obvious need. "Take off your robe," I whispered. "Pardon? What was that?" "Please take off your robe," I said louder. Oh my! He looked marvelous.

Let's just say that there was a very happy ending for both of us in that dream. I should have those kinds of dreams more often.

The star gazing story is a little less interesting for anyone else. Dark sent me a message awhile ago that he was outside looking up at the constellation Cassiopeia. It had special significance for him because it reminded him of home when he was far far away. Not to get too sentimental, but I like looking up and knowing we are both under the same big sky. A few months ago I put an iron statue in my garden that points to where he is across the ocean. Yes, I used a compass to make sure I got it right. On Skype last week I had the sudden urge to go out on my deck and find Cassiopeia. I just happened to be naked at the time. I was being pretty brave for being completely naked until I heard something in the bushes. Bunnies can move fast when they want to! Anyway, last night I finally tracked down the Big W.
Tibbar2 is offline   Reply With Quote