View Single Post
Old 03-28-2015, 06:56 AM   #243
Tibbar2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Controller View Post
Almost 55 weeks now...

In what areas and how has your life changed?
For the better? For worse?

My wonderful, beautiful bunny rabbit, I am so proud of you!
I will start with the most obvious change, which is my physical appearance and overall health. I've lost almost 65 pounds and continue to lose albeit slowly. Where I used to wear tent-like clothes to hide in, now I'm actually wearing dresses and showing cleavage on occasion. On the surface, there's no big secret to how it was accomplished...diet and exercise. But I know the real reason for my success is Dark. He keeps me going when my self-motivation lags.

Beyond the physical changes, I am healthier overall. I was having major knee problems last year and battled with ongoing pain. Making it worse was general unhappiness with my life and self-medication through alcohol. Weight loss and exercise has greatly improved the knee; giving complete control of my alcohol consumption to Dark brought clarity to the rest of my life. This was not something that happened quickly or easily. You can read about it in my blog if you are interested.

Since this is Get Dare, I will say that Bunny has her groove back. I have become a sexual creature after becoming resigned that sex with my husband wasn't going to happen again. Before you start thinking that is a bad thing, my relationship with hubby has actually improved because of Dark. Hubby is almost 20 years my senior with medical issues so that part of our life was over. It was one of the reasons why I was searching for something...someone. I didn't even know Dark was the missing part of my life until he was there.

The last major change in my life is much more emotional. There hasn't been a single day of our relationship where we haven't been in communication with one another. I've written a report every day and sometimes more than that. He's read every one, most of them twice. We also talk everyday through Kik, Skype, chat, text message...you get the idea. I think that is the reason this relationship of ours works so well. Dark knows everything about me...what's happening in my life...what I'm thinking. We've had rough spots but we've worked through them.

Honestly, I can't think of any way that my life has changed for the worse unless you count becoming a horny rabbit. I am a truly lucky woman and subbie to be loved by Dark.
Tibbar2 is offline   Reply With Quote