View Single Post
Old 03-20-2015, 02:40 PM   #241
Tibbar2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexis Rune View Post
" I left my very messy panties"...
What was it that got your panties so messy, exactly?

Do you enjoy wearing your butt plug? Have you ever had anal sex and do you think you'd like it? Do you like having your plug in while you play with yourself?

I recently did a body writing task while here at work, I'll be blogging about it after this, but I'm curious as to how much more playing you've been doing at work. Have you had an orgasm at work yet? Get close? Do you keep a backup pair of panties in your desk in case yours get TOO wet? lol
Pussy juices and lube from the butt plug

I don't know if enjoy is the correct word for the butt plug. It makes me feel super submissive to push it inside when every part of my body is saying stop. Yes, I've had anal sex before and it really depends on the person. One man was super tiny and was hardly noticeable. The other was well endowed and it hurt like hell. You can probably figure out which one I enjoyed. Sub-questions still count as part of the five but I'll be generous. Yes, I enjoy playing with the butt plug in. Keeps my mind focused on how naughty I am.

I've only done edges and other things at work, no orgasms. There is usually a spare pare of panties in my gym bag but Dark decides whether I get to put them on or not. Usually I just wear my messy ones until I get home.
Tibbar2 is offline   Reply With Quote