Thread: Flash Game Bets
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2015, 05:46 PM   #23
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kisune Karnon View Post
That's a super high score. One that's nearly impossible. My highest has only been to 30,000 range. I can't imagine how long or tough it was to get there. First I have to say I don't even know if I can beat that in either 4 hours or less, let alone a month. I won't say I give up before trying, but I will give it a shot.

"Accepted your challenge". I'll either edit this post with a win or a lost within the next 4 hours.

P.S. I wish that it was a misread on the amount, but I know that sort of specific score couldn't be. Nice job.
Well I didn't even get close to beating this last night. Plus i fell asleep. Oh well. Still nice score.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire28206 View Post
Titian fall 11150 points
I'll need a link to your game otherwise I won't be able to play.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUBway View Post
The impossible quiz

it took me 7 minutes to get to the 10th question.
"Accepted your challenge". I'll either edit this post with a win or a lost within the next 4 hours.

EDIT: I don't know if I was supposed to be timing it or to see how far I could get. I got to like question: 19. i don't think it took more than 10 minutes. so win or lose, not sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnNyan View Post

EDIT: After 3 hours of not even getting to 200 floors, I have to say I don't think I'll even touch 300. I'll keep trying, but it probably won't happen. Good dare, tough game to get momentum in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aus guy View Post
Just got 790. Oddly addictive game.
Is this your challenge or did you just do their game and got a better score?

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Last edited by Kisune Karnon; 03-17-2015 at 08:56 PM.
Kisune Karnon is online now   Reply With Quote