Thread: [R18+] [FICTION] Prison Island
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2015, 05:57 AM   #45
Luffy90

Chapter 44

The door swung open, and Kate was the one who walked through.
  Ruby jumped up on to her feet and rushed over to her, she jumped in for a hug and Kate fell backwards from the impact, with Ruby landing of top of her.
  “I knew it would be you!” Ruby said. She had a big smile on her face looking down towards Kate, who were now lying underneath her.
  Kate just smiled back and placed her arms around Ruby, returning the hug.

They got back on their feet before anyone said anything else.
  “So. Wanna go through the door?” Kate said. “I’m so fucking ready to get out of this hell hole.”
  “Yeah, just give me a sec.” Ruby said and looked back at Caitlyn. Caitlyn looked sad, and to be fair, she had every reason to be so. “Sorry. I don’t really know what to say. I’ll keep my promise, i’ll do it, somehow.”
  Caitlyn nodded back and put on a fake smile. “The best team won i guess.”
  “Well, i guess this is goodbye then, for now atleast.” Ruby said.
  Caitlyn didn't say anything back, but nodded her head again.

Ruby turned back towards Kate and they walked over to the door. They put each of their keys in and turned them, unlocking the door. Ruby gave one final look back at Caitlyn before stepping through, but she had already turned away from them.

The two of them were met by the host on the other side of the door, clapping his hands at them as they entered the room. It was completely dark behind him, and the only ones there was the host, and two camera men standing next to him.
  “Congratulations!” He said. “How do you feel being the twenty-fifth winners of the tournament?”
  “Tired.” Kate said.
  “Exhausted.” Ruby said.
  “Well, don’t let me hold you back. Please come with me outside so that we can get you on your way home.”
  Ruby and Kate exchanged looks. Both smiling, they were finally going home. After all the challenges and struggles they had faced on the island, it had all come to an end now.

Outside, they were met by a man wearing a pilot outfit, they could also see a helicopter standing off in the distance. Two guards were there aswell, handing them both a warm blanket to cover themselves up with. They accepted the blankets, and held them around their bodies to keep warm.

“Now, there is one final thing we must do.” The host said. He looked over to the guards and gave a quick nod.
  The two guards each grabbed Ruby and Kate, they held them still as the host walked up to Ruby.
  “In order to keep our little operation here functional, we can’t have you share what you know with the world. I promise this won’t hurt, and you will be home before you know it. All i need to do is inject you with this needle, so that all your memories from this place will disappear.” He stuck the needle into Ruby’s neck, before walking over to Kate and doing the same to her.
  Ruby had no chance to resist. The guard held her too tight, and soon after, she felt herself getting tired. Her eyes started to feel heavier with each blink. Until finally, they shut down completely.