Thread: [R18+] [FICTION] Prison Island
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2015, 06:35 AM   #42
Luffy90

Chapter 41

Ruby’s mind went blank, she didn’t know what to say in her current situation.
  What do i do? She thought. Staring back at them, all five of them waiting for her reply.
  “Well?” The guy in the middle asked again. “Who get’s to go where?”
  “I... Uh, i need to see your cocks first.” Was all she could think to say. She had to know who had the smallest one, so that she could make it easier for herself.
  “Okay.” The same guy answered back, looking at the other men next to him. They all pulled their boxers down, revealing their cocks to her.
  Ruby stared back at them as they stood there, naked, and with everyone’s now fully erect cocks of various sizes on display. “You, to the left.” She said.
  “Eric” He responded.
  I don’t care about your name... I just want the smallest guy to do my ass. She thought, but instead said “I would prefer to have you do me anally.” This is so fucked up, i can’t believe i just said that.
  Eric walked over to the couch and sat himself down. Ruby didn’t even realize that there was any furniture in the room, she had been too distracted with the men in front of her to notice.
  Ruby looked to the guy in the middle, who was the one she had already spoken to. His eyes met hers. “I want...” She sighed as she said those words. “I would like to have you do my pussy...” She rolled her eyes as she saw his reaction. Flashing a big smile, nudging the guy next to him with his elbow before going over to the couch to wait.
  She sighed again as she stared at the three men left, all of them had around the same sized large cocks. It didn’t really matter who she had to give a blow job to at this point, she had already gotten the two smallest ones out of the way. “You.” She said, pointing to the guy to the right. “You get the blowjob, and the two others get the hand jobs.”
  “Sure.” He responded. He seemed happy enough, but the two other guys who was left seemed slightly disappointed.
  Now how the fuck am i gonna do all five at the same time. She thought looking over at the couch, the first guy, Eric, was already waiting for her. I guess i’ll have to start with him. She said to herself as she walked towards them.

The guy who she had spoken to from the start was already applying lube to his cock, once he had finished, he handed the bottle over to Eric, who sat comfortably in the couch. He grabbed the bottle and squeezed some out in his hand before applying it to his cock.
  At least they are making it easier for me. She thought, standing next to the couch, just staring at them. She had no idea how she would proceed. She met Eric’s eyes as he gave the bottle to one of the other men who took it away. Eric sat all the way to the left on the couch, slightly leaning backwards with his legs spread out to the sides, holding his cock in his hand.
  “Now come sit down on me.” He said, confidently.
  Ruby walked up to him and took a deep breath before climbing up on his lap, facing him. But he interrupted her before she could do anything else.
  “You gotta turn around, how else is John gonna do your pussy? Maybe your brain is not completely functional today? I’m not having him sit on my lap aswell.” Eric said, trying to hold back a laugh.
  Ruby felt embarrassed, not only was she going to be fucked by five guys, but now she was being humiliated aswell. She turned around, her face already turning red, and stood between Eric’s legs. She started lowering herself over him until she could feel his cock hitting her butt.
  “Spread your ass for me will you?” Eric said.
  Ruby placed her hands on her butt and spread it. She tried to relax as much as she could to make it go in easier. She closed her eyes and held her breath as his cock forced it’s way inside of her. Once it finally entered, she let her breath back out. Ruby opened her eyes again, and she could see John smiling back at her.
  “My turn!” he said.