Thread: [R18+] [FICTION] Prison Island
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2014, 03:12 AM   #28
Luffy90

Chapter 27

"The votes are in! And with a eighty percent win. It seems you really want to see our girls tubs filled with... Eels! That's right, living, slimy eels! Better keep those legs closed so that they don’t find a way to escape." The host said, again with the same annoying laugh from his own joke.

As the tubes came down the announcer suddenly came back through the speakers, still nothing in the tubes. "Okay, seems like we have gotten rid of the weak ones everyone, apparently eels are too much for some. I'm sad to announce that we already have the three next teams disqualified. Lena from team six, Christina from team fourteen and Erin from team fifteen. All three of them leaving before the tubs even got filled. What a shame. Lara from team four also left, but since she stepped out after the first eight had already been disqualified, her team is still in it for now. However, that means that we move on to round two. We will now go over to commercials while our contestants get themself ready for the next round."

A guard opened the door to Ruby and Kate's room, before they even had the chance to get out of their tub. "Quick girls, come with me."
  Ruby and Kate got up and followed her back towards the locker room, they still had water dripping from them so they left wet spots behind them as they walked. It was hard to walk as their feet had barely gotten proper circulation back after being frozen in the icy water for so long, but they kept walking as fast as they could to keep up with the guard, not wanting to get into any trouble.
  She stopped outside of the locker room and turned herself towards the girls as she opened the door. "Get in there and quickly take a shower, then come straight back out here to me, no more than two minutes!"

They took their shower and now felt a lot better after getting the stench of urine washed off of them and having the water heat up their bodies again. They got back out to the guard who then marched them to a large room in the second floor where Ruby hadn't been yet. It had a big stage in the front and a few other girls were already standing there. A guy in a black suit was there aswell, looking at some notes on a podium, behind him a crew of four guards walked around with cameras on their shoulders.

"Get over there with the other girls. Your place is the one with your team number on it." The guard said pointing Ruby and Kate to the other girls.

Once they stood at their spot, a circle on the floor with a note that said number ten on it, they were ordered to just wait for everyone to show. One of the other girls who were already in the room was the same Caitlyn she had worked with last Tuesday, now on team eight. Caitlyn however didn't seem to notice Ruby back. After all, Ruby was just one of probably hundreds that Caitlyn had taken with her for her work days.

Once all the teams had gathered and lined up, naked as the day they were born, the announcer who was now standing next to the eight teams behind his podium started speaking again. "Welcome back everyone. Now we are ready for the second round, and i will introduce you to the eight wonderful teams we have left." He took a short pause to let the camera crew get in position in front of the first team. "From team four, Lara and Andrea!.. From team five, Veronica and Annie!.. From team seven Isabelle and Judith!.. From team eight, Caitlyn and Chelsea!.. From team nine, Erica and Lauren!.. From team ten, Kate and Ruby!.. From team twelve, Elisabeth and Christa!.. And finally. From team thirteen, Lucy and Beth! These are the eight teams that were victorious from the first round. Now for round two, we will reduce them to just four teams. Please pay attention as i explain the rules of round two."