Thread: [R18+] [FICTION] Prison Island
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2014, 03:26 PM   #26
Luffy90

Again double chapters =)

Chapter 25

"Good morning everyone!" A voice said over the speakers. "My name is Thomas, i will be your host for the girls tournament here on channel one. If you are more interested in the boys tournament, that is sent on channel two." He paused for a few seconds before resuming his welcome speech. "Today i am proud to present the twenty-fifth edition of Path to Freedom, and for the first time ever! We have teams of two competing! We also have a record breaking sixteen teams competing on the girls side, making it thirty two contestants. On the boys side we have a total of twenty teams! That is forty contestants! This will clearly be a show for the history books. Now, before we start. Let me please introduce the contestants!"

The host kept reading up teams with names Ruby did not recognize, but once he got to team eight, he mentioned Caitlyn. Was this the same girl she had worked under last Tuesday? The other girl teamed with Caitlyn was a girl named Chelsea.

When he got to team ten, which was Kate and Ruby's team, the light in the room turned on.
  "Here we have the girls of team ten! The blonde girl's name is Kate and the dark haired girl is Ruby. Please take your seat in the tub girls." The host said.
  The two girls looked at each other before heading to the tub to get in. They noticed the cameras kept adjusting themself to follow them as they did. Ruby was the first to get in, it was weird and uncomfortable sitting there, butt naked on the cold and hard tub floor. Kate got in right after on the opposite side, placing her legs on the outside of Ruby's to get them to fit in the tub.

The host kept introducing the other teams one by one. Ruby recognized two more names from the list, Erin and Jessica from the day she had been placed under Caitlyn on her second day of work, both on team fifteen.

"Now, the time you have all been waiting for! Let me introduce the first round of the tournament. This will be a qualifying round to get rid of half of the teams as the tournament is larger than usual this time... In each of the rooms we have placed a bathtub. The contestants are now ready inside of them and none of them knows what will happen next. Now here is where you, the viewers come in. For this round you get to vote what we pour in the tubs every fifteen minutes. Head over to the competition page and vote! Now, while we let those votes tick in, let me explain the rules to get through the first round. We have sixteen teams, only eight will go through to the next round. The rules are simple. The first eight to get out, even if it's only one member of a team, that team is disqualified. Once eight teams are left in their tubs, the round is over and we move on to round two!"