Thread: [R18+] [FICTION] Prison Island
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2014, 02:44 PM   #22
Luffy90

Again, sorry for the long break. As things are more stable now i've been wanting to get back into it again. Thanks for the nice comments you left after my last post, i do really appreciate it!

Chapter 21

"I know what you're going to say." Kate said, turning towards Ruby as they entered their cell again. "But... I don't want to enter the tournament again."
  "Shouldn't you take the chance now that you won't get added time to your sentence if we lose?" Ruby asked back, trying to convince her.
  "Look, Ruby... The added punishment is not the main reason i don't want to do it again. The stuff you have to do there can be way worse than the jobs we do, and the chance of winning is really, really small. Specially considering how many that is probably entering this time because of these special sets of rules. And no offense, but you're not exactly experienced in this type of stuff yet. You've done what. Two days of this kind of work?"

Ruby was silent for a bit trying to come up with counter arguments. "I know that, but you'll never get out of here if you don't try. And do you really not want your memories back?"
  "Of course i do, but i don't think you know what it is you're signing up for." Kate said back.
  "No, i don't. But that doesn't change my opinion. I believe you and me can win this, and working as a team, we can support each other through it. Won't it be better doing this together and not alone like you did last time? At least think about it."
  "Fine... I'll think about it, no promises though."

They decided to relax until dinner as they were locked in anyway, they got out of their jumpsuits and climbed back into bed. Having slept badly the night before Ruby took the chance to catch up on some much needed sleep. Another dream came to her this time.

She was laying in bed again, eyes closed. She was however still aware and awake even though she could not open her eyes.
  Was she in a coma? Or was she just in some weird state of sleep?
  The same man from her last dream spoke, she could hear him clearly with his dark and firm voice, as if he was right next to her.
  "So... Your mom has agreed for us to take you in. What neither she or you know however is that it's not a normal rehabilitation place. Oh how i wish i could see your face when you find out." He paused for a second as he was getting something from the table next to her.
  "With this needle, i'm gonna make all of your memories fade away. But first i'm gonna enjoy your last moment here before i send you away. You're too cute for me to give up to them for free."
  Ruby still could not see him, but she felt him. His hand was gliding across her stomach down towards to her panties. He pulled them down to her knees and slid his finger slowly inside of her. Her body didn't react at all, she was completely paralyzed. But she could still feel him inside of her as she was in her sleep state. A second finger entered and then left again soon after.
  "This ain't gonna cut it." The man said in a more angry voice this time. "I want to try you myself before i give you away."
  She could hear him undo a belt and then a zipper. But before he got any further, she woke up. Tears had started forming in her eyes. She had to tell Kate.

"Kate?" Ruby asked looking up at the bed above her. "Kate?!"
  "What is it now?" She asked back in a tired voice.
  "We need to talk. I had another dream."