Thread: [R18+] [FICTION] Prison Island
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2014, 05:36 PM   #16
Luffy90

Since this chapter is fairly short, i'll just post it now instead of tomorrow. I'll still do another one tomorrow though.

Chapter 15

Ruby was the second to arrive back at the locker room. The other girl was surprised when she saw Ruby coming in with cum covering her face, she had it everywhere except from the area where she had wore the blindfold.
Ruby went over to the sink to wash herself. She kept scrubbing hard until everything was off, her face slightly red from it all. She took a final check in the mirror to make sure she got everything she could see.

Once everyone had returned they all walked back on the stage, again Ruby walked last while Caitlyn lead on in front. This time there were only two people in the audience. Hopefully she wouldn't be picked this time.

The first guy called out "I'll take the girl to the left." Making Caitlyn the first to do the second round.

The other guy took his time before requesting his own model. "I want the short girl, second from the right." The girl who was standing next to Ruby stepped out leaving the five remaining girls without any other clients left.

The girls just looked at each other, since Caitlyn was the leader, nobody knew exactly what to do.
"So... Do we just go and wait in the locker room? I think she said we would always meet there after every round." One of the girls Ruby didn't know the name of asked.
Again they exchanged looks and they agreed to leave the stage.

Back in the locker room they started to get dressed again while waiting for the two girls who had clients. Nobody said anything as they sat there, several minutes of silent waiting until this one girl broke the silence. "Do you girls want to spend the wait sharing what everyone did? I'm Jessica by the way."

Ruby was the one sitting next to Jessica and she was the first to get eye contact with her after Jessica asked the question, so she took the initiative in answering. "Sure, if everyone is up for it?"
The three remaining girls nodded in silence. Everyone seemed interested in what the others had done.