View Single Post
Old 03-09-2015, 01:35 PM   #14
cj07
Distinguished Member

For this dare, you will find her smallest leotard you can fit into and then give it a nice wedgie to start with, pull front and back for every year in age size it was meant for your age. For example if it is age 8 and your 18 you will pull front and back 10 times each. Next part I want you to find a video of ballet dancer that goes on for 30 mins and copy that with all windows open, then do same with gym video.

A final dare if not against go to swimming pool or lake where people will be, first so wear a nice one piece same wedgie as before, hopeful get it right between pussy and arse, then swim for 15 mins in it. After this change into a bikini, you will tie it loosely and can't touch string after, you must change somewhere that could be seen. Swim in this for 20 mins if it begins to come undone just leave it, if it falls of you must change into one piece and do a final 10 plus whatever left, also you can a random male to retie it for you.

Pm me with any questions would love a report.

Due to wonderful users of getdare I am locked in permanent chastity with no escape
Please make my useles dicklett hurt
kik SlaveCraig

Likes: Pain, humiliation orgasm control, CBT, xdressing, teamviewer, spanking, mouthsoaping, cum eat dares
Limits Messy and Family and pictures until there is trust

PM DARES! I am desperate to serve.

Teamviewer open 610 235 806

cj07 is offline   Reply With Quote