View Single Post
Old 03-04-2015, 01:38 PM   #80
Kyu

Oh my bad. I thought my dare would comply with "There can also be other requirements for the person such as, you may only pee if you are naked or you must smack your cock/pussy 20 times before you are allowed to pee each time or you must edge each time before you pee."

No problem I will do a more suitable dare for you:

The dare starts at midnight. You are not allowed to STAY in a a restroom except following times:

7:00 am to 7:03 am
11:37 am to 11:42 am
3:50 pm to 3:53 pm
5:30 pm to 5:33 pm
10:30 pm to 10:33 pm

You may add ONCE 3 minutes in case you need to poop. You may only pee in a rest room (not outside peeing allowed!)
Make sure you drink one huge glass of water after each time you pee.
And just to come back to my opening: You may only pee when you are fully naked. This means you have to enter the bathroom, quickly undress yourself, pee, re-dress and be out of the bathroom again before the time period has finished. Make sure you set-up a noicy timer for the end timings in your mobilephone so you cannot cheat on yourself.

In case you are inside of a restroom ONCE outside the given timeframe you have to plug your ass until next pee.
In case you fail a 2nd time you have to give yourself a golden shower with all the pee from timeperiod at 10:30pm at the end of the day. Stay for 10 minutes before cleaning yourself.

In case your toilet is in the same room where you do your shower etc. then just don't use the toilet except on the given timeframes.

Punishments: pee, poo, light pain, chastity control
Limits: sissy, public, severe pain

Kyu's PM Dares

Last edited by Kyu; 03-04-2015 at 01:43 PM.
Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote